- usually £20.00
- save up to 54%
- deals sold
This deal is part of itison us which helps support brilliant local charities.
Share with friends
Mains for two with optional wine or beer each or steaks with fries, sauce and drinks at Cùl Cùil, City Centre; included in The Herald’s guide to Scotland’s Best Beer Gardens and loved by Glasgow Live, the Evening Times & more! - save up to 54%
- Mains for two at Cùl Cùill
- Option to include a glass of wine or beer each
- Or go for an 8oz ribeye steak each with grilled tomato, leaves, fries, your choice of sauce and a drink each
- Super cool bar and restaurant in the heart of the City Centre
- Shortlisted by The Herald in their guide to Scotland’s Best Beer Gardens, where they praised the “cosy, intimate vibe, and unique atmosphere”
- The kitchen has recently undergone a full refit, with a new menu to boot!
- Rave reviews from the Evening Times, Glasgow Live, The Scotsman, Glasgowist & Foodie Explorer
- The bar boasts a brilliant selection of traditional tap and craft beers as well as delicious cocktails
- Relax in the beautiful beer garden split over a sunny raised wood terrace amongst plenty of dramatic greenery
- The tiered mezzanine spot offers a gallery view over a twinkly festoon-lit garden patio, perfect for spending an evening with friends or a romantic date
- It’s the City Centre’s only heated summer garden!
- Great central location, just a 3 minute walk from Queen Street and 5 minutes from Glasgow Central
- Rated 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Valid 7 days
- Handmade 8oz chargrilled burger on a brioche bun with Monterey Jack cheese, Cuil sauce, gherkin, tomato and lettuce, served with skinny fries
- Mexican chicken wrap with Monterey Jack cheese, roasted peppers and salsa baked in a tortilla and served with tortilla chips, sour cream, guacamole and salsa
- 3 cheese macaroni with garlic bread and optional smoked salmon, haggis or salami & jalapeños
- Penne pasta cooked with pesto, roast peppers and toasted pine nuts