Dalziel Park Hotel dining, Motherwell
Hagen Drive, Motherwell, ML1 5RZ
- usually £42.00
- save 55%
- deals sold
Share with friends
£19 instead of up to £42 for 2 courses for two at Wide Mouth Frog restaurant within Dalziel Park Hotel and Golf Club, Motherwell – save up to 55%
- Two courses for two
- Fantastic restaurant situated within the beautiful Dalziel Park Hotel and Golf Club
- Scenic woodland location on the outskirts of Motherwell
- Less than 30 minutes from Glasgow
- Loved by the press and rated 4.5 on TripAdvisor
Wide Mouth Frog
Described by the Daily Record’s Gary Ralston as “a wee corker of a restaurant in countryside surroundings that’s more likely to leave rival joints green-eyed with envy”, the Wide Mouth Frog restaurant is undoubtedly a force to be reckoned with. Situated within the beautiful Dalziel Park Hotel and Golf Club, this much-loved haunt is known for serving up comforting classics with an injection of creativity and an air of finesse in scenic surrounds.
With today’s deal you and a hungry buddy will tuck into two courses, choosing a starter and main each. Dining from an exclusive set menu, you’ll sample dishes made with the finest and freshest ingredients, available for lunch or dinner – perfect!
Nestled amongst 250 acres of stunning woodlands, Dalziel Park Hotel and Golf Club is perfectly situated on the outskirts of Motherwell, just a short drive away from Glasgow. Part of the family-run Lisini Group, who have over 40 years’ worth of hospitality experience under their belt, Dalziel is sister to much-loved venues like The Parkville and Angels, so you know a trip here is set to be a memorable one!
- Soup with artisan bread, sea salt butter
- Goat's cheese and red onion tart, roquette salad, toasted hazelnuts, mulled wine syrup
- Chicken liver parfait, toasted brioche, pear and orange chutney
- Prawn cocktail, cucumber, avocado, pink grapefruit, Bloody Mary mayonnaise
- Chicken or vegetable fajitas, tortilla wraps, cheddar cheese, salsa, creme fraiche
- Macaroni cheese, parmesan herb crust
- Steak & ale pie, with your choice of potatoes, steamed vegetables, Belhaven Best gravy
- Chicken Supreme, black pudding, Morteau sausage, cauliflower puree, pearl barley risotto
- Courgette falafel, aubergine puree, salt baked carrot, mint and coriander quinoa
4.5 stars on TripAdvisor
"We visited the restaurant for my wife's birthday. The food was delicious and the service was great. The kids’ menu is fantastic value with good sized portions. My wife enjoyed the lovely wine and as it was her birthday the staff brought her dessert with a candle on top and sang Happy Birthday to her, which made for a lovely occasion. Many thanks to the restaurant manager for the great service! We will definitely be back soon!"
"We have eaten here a few times and it is always first-class - never a bad meal or experience. The staff are fantastic and it’s great to have a local restaurant and venue of such quality. Keep it up please."
"Plenty of dishes to choose from. It has beautiful surroundings inside and out. Would definitely recommend!"