Newly-relaunched Nick's, Hyndland
168 Hyndland Road, Hyndland, G12 9HZ
- usually £23.00
- save up to 63%
- deals sold
Share with friends
Any mega-crust pizza or pasta dish for two with optional drinks or make-your-own sundae station dessert at the newly re-launched Nick's Neighbourhood Bar & Diner, Hyndland - save up to 63%
- Any mega-crust pizza or pasta dish for two
- Option to include either a drink each or a make-your-own sundae station dessert
- Be among the first to try the brand new refurbished Nick's Neighbourhood Bar & Diner after its gorgeous £200k facelift
- Great selection of vegan and gluten free dishes
- Rated 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- 100% of itisoners would recommend and return
- Valid 7 days
Be among the first to try the brand new refurbished Nick's Neighbourhood Bar & Diner with today’s great deal.
You and a partner will tuck into any mega-crust pizza or pasta dish each at the Hyndland hot spot, with the option to include a glass of wine or beer to wash it down with.
Or you can opt to include a dessert from the amazing new make-your-own sundae station. Choose your ice cream flavor, add your favourite toppings and finish with as much or as little sauce as you like to create your perfect sundae!
The wee cousin of West End favourite Brel and Finnieston’s recently-launched Jacques, Nick’s Neighbourhood Bar & Diner has just undergone a £200k refurbishment and is looking beautiful! Local designers have helped to make it the best family spot in the neighbourhood and it now boasts a make-your-own sundae station and The Mezz party space.
Located in Hyndland in the West End, it’s a cosy, welcoming restaurant with delicious Italian-inspired food – we’ve heard the new pizzas are set to be legendary, thanks to the brand new “mega-crust”. With homemade dough proven for 72 hours, every pizza comes with a garlic and herb dip because you'll definitely want to enjoy every last bite of the huge crust!
- The Real Ragu - 4 hour slow cooked Scotch beef shin Bolognese with pappardelle
- Buttery pumpkin ravioli with sunblush tomato, butter, sage and almonds
- The Hyndlander mega-crust pizza with capers, olives, anchovies, mozzarella, garlic and tomato sugo
- Truffly Good Shrooms mega-crust pizza with wild mushrooms, roast garlic, rosemary, black olives and truffle oil
"Great atmosphere, service and food!"
"Great food and great staff make this one of the best restaurants in Glasgow's West End. There is nothing on the menu that I wouldn't recommend!"
"Still a great place after all these years. My husband and I have been dining at Nick’s for many years now and never gotten round to leaving a review. The food is consistently well cooked and the atmosphere homely and snug. It's the staff that truly make a difference… Well done, you always make it a great dining experience and you should be proud of yourself for being so helpful and diligent."