Dumbuck Country House DBB, Dumbarton – from £49
Glasgow Road, Dumbarton, West Dunbartonshire, Glasgow, G82 1EG
- usually £105.00
- save 66%
- deals sold
Share with friends
1, 2 or 3 night stay with optional dinner & a bottle of wine at The Dumbuck Country House Hotel; perfect base to discover Loch Lomond – save up to 66%
- Overnight stay for two with breakfast
- Options to include dinner, wine and to extend your stay to 2 or 3 nights
- Family-owned hotel, and a finalist in this year’s Scottish Confetti Wedding Awards
- Great location near Dumbarton’s iconic rock and castle
- 4.5/5 Facebook rating with fabulous feedback
- Valid 7 days
With today’s deal, you and a partner won’t have to travel far to enjoy a fantastic break. Near to Loch Lomond and just a 45-minute drive from Glasgow, The Dumbuck Country House Hotel in Dumbarton is perfectly placed for an idyllic escape from the city.
With plenty of walking and cycling routes in the area, as well as great attractions including the Auchentoshan Distillery and Dumbarton’s iconic rock and castle to explore during your stay, you certainly won’t be short of things to do. And if you do fancy staying a little longer to make sure you see everything, you have the option to upgrade to a two or three-night stay with breakfast included each morning.
As well as a hearty breakfast to help set you up in the morning, you and your lucky companion can also opt to enjoy some great grub on the evening of your arrival at Dumbuck’s fantastic on-site restaurant. Dedicated to whipping up delicious cuisine using fresh and seasonal ingredients, you can relax in the sumptuous settings and taste the best of Scotland’s larder. With a selection of great dishes to choose from, you’ll each tuck into two courses, choosing from scrummy starters, mouth-watering mains and delightful desserts.
Dumbuck Country House
A stunning listed building filled with history and character, Dumbuck Country House Hotel boasts an elegant charm paired with contemporary Scottish features. Loved by guests and an ideal venue for weddings, the countryside hotel impressed this year’s Scottish Confetti Wedding Awards and was selected as a finalist.
- Haggis bon bons served with turnip purée and whisky sauce
- Kohlrabi and goats’ cheese salad sprinkled with toasted pumpkin seeds and celery leaves
- BBQ chicken wings served with a dressed house salad
- Pan-seared chicken breast served with creamy mash, French beans and a honey and mustard sauce
- The Dumbuck signature burger served with a side of coleslaw and hand-cut fries
- Butternut squash and thyme risotto with toasted walnuts
- Sticky toffee pudding with toffee sauce and vanilla ice cream
- Chocolate brownie, salted caramel and chocolate sauce with vanilla ice cream
- Cheeseboard with caramelised onion chutney and oatcakes
4.5* on Facebook
“Would highly recommend; the staff are very friendly and nothing is too much trouble. Great breakfast. Would most definitely stay again. Thanks for a great welcome and a very friendly and polite team.”
“What a lovely night at the Dumbuck. The new menu is absolutely amazing; no other restaurant in this area has created this type of menu. The food was full of flavour and creativity. I would 100% recommend and will be back!”
“We stayed here for two nights – the room was lovely and the food was amazing! The staff were also wonderful – polite, friendly and very professional.”