Bring epicures home!
- epicures At Home allows you to take home three epic courses for two people; all you need to do is heat it up and you’re ready to go!
New menu released weekly; this week enjoy a shawarma feast!
- Olives and trio of dips with hummus, baba ganoush and whipped feta, topped with dukkah and served with warm pitta
- Chicken or cauliflower shawarma with pitta, chopped salad, pickles, tzatziki and chilli sauce
- Homemade meringue with strawberry conserve, Chantilly cream and balsamic strawberries
- Support epicures as they trial a brand-new venture; ever-changing weekly takeaway feasts to enjoy at home!
- On your own? Treat yourself and enjoy leftovers the next day!
- At the heart of Hyndland, epicures is just a 10 minute walk from Byres Road, making it the perfect spot for West Enders to treat themselves during lockdown
- Great wee treat to pick up during an afternoon walk (and treat yourself to a freshly-made barista coffee while you’re there!)
- epicures is operating as a socially-distanced takeaway with a one-way system, hand sanitising stations, and a limited number of people allowed inside at any one time
- When you go to pick up your goodies, you can opt to support epicures’ pay-it-forward scheme where a donation of £5 will give local key workers cake and coffee