Newly-opened Fore Play Crazy Golf, Kinning Park - from £4pp
124 Portman Street, Glasgow, G41 1EJ
- usually £17.00
- save up to 56%
- deals sold
Share with friends
£8 instead of up to £17 for 1 round of crazy golf for two, £12 to add drinks, £20 to include food and drinks or £38 for four at Fore Play Crazy Golf, Kinning Park – save up to 56%
- One round of crazy golf with optional drinks for two or four
- Option to include food from Edinburgh street food vendors, The Prague Shack
- Brand new to Glasgow, Fore Play is one-stop destination venue; a 9 hole crazy golf course bar and street food shack all in one!
- Convenient location next to Kinning Park Subway station and just an 8-minute drive away from the City Centre
- Valid 7 days
You and up to three of your buddies can get into the swing of things with a round of crazy golf at Fore Play with today’s deal.
Putt your way to victory around a 9-hole course, featuring ramps, tunnels, loops and even a miniature replica of Finnieston Crane to overcome. Just make sure you’re all still pals by the end of it! Once you’ve wrapped up the green, make a night of it with drinks from Fore Play’s fully-stocked bar. Quench your thirst with a pint of beer, glass of wine or your choice of spirit and mixer. And if you’re driving, don’t worry – there’s plenty of soft drink substitutes to choose from.
And if you can feel your tummy rumbling, be sure to tuck into some delicious street food from Edinburgh-based food vendors The Prague Shack. Serving up tasty Czech street food with a Scottish flair, this husband and wife team have partnered up with Fore Play to make your night an unforgettable one!
A newcomer to Glasgow, Fore Play is already shaking up the status quo with its imaginative take on nightlife. Tired of having to seek out fun activities followed by the inevitable drink elsewhere, this one-stop shop brings together all the elements you could need for a great night. Tasty street food, the craziest of golf courses and a bangin’ bar mean you don’t have to worry about braving the Glasgow gales to move onto the next place. Simply put, it’s a hole-in-one!
- Tender chicken breast served in a toasted bun with salad, sauerkraut, onions, smoky bacon and topped off with house horseradish mayonnaise
- Tender chicken breast schnitzel served with fries, house horseradish mayonnaise and a side salad
- Slowly-cooked spicy beef served with fries and a chimichurri sauce
- Juicy burger topped with smoky bacon, mature cheddar, salad, tomato, onions, pickles, and jalapenos, served in a toasted brioche bun
- Crispy halloumi fries served with lime and coriander yoghurt, pomegranate molasses, fresh coriander and chilli