Firth of Forth boat tours - from £4pp
South Queensferry, EH30 9TB
- usually £8.00
- save 50%
- deals sold
Share with friends
Child and adult tickets for a Three Bridges Cruise on the Firth of Forth with Forth Boat Tours; option to include Blackness Castle and a cream tea each - save up to 50%
- Tickets for a Three Bridges Cruise for one child, an adult and child or two adults
- Or two or four adults can also sail to Blackness Castle and enjoy a cream tea each
- Enjoy unrivalled views of the Firth of Forth and its magnificent bridges, landmarks and residents with Forth Boat Tours.
- Sit in a heated observation lounge if the weather misbehaves, or on the outside decks if you’re lucky enough to set sail on a sunny day!
- Admire a unique view of the Forth’s three bridges, including the new Queensferry Crossing, plus beautiful panoramas of the Edinburgh skyline and the Kingdom of Fife
- Blackness Castle is used as a filming location for Outlander, and if you opt to view it on your cruise, you’ll also enjoy a delicious cream team on board as you sail past!
- Loads of sealife spotting opportunities with seabirds, dolphins porpoises and seals all in the area
- Loved by itisoners
- Valid 7 days