Gin making workshop for two with Still River Gin at Platform, Argyle Street Arches; learn about the history of gin before choosing botanicals and distilling your very own bottle to take home!
- Gin making workshop for two at Platform at Argyle Street Arches
- Hosted by Still River Gin, a Scottish distiller famous for producing the world’s strongest gin
- The class will kick off with a brief introduction and history of gin before getting hands on with a wide variety of botanicals
- Choose your botanicals, flavour direction and style as a pair before filling the still and getting the distillation underway
- Once distillation is complete you will get to test the alcohol, fill your bottle and hand sign your very own gin label!
- The day ends with photos, questions and of course you having your very own bottle of gin between the two of you
- Also includes tasting a selection of Still River Gins with a 20% discount on any purchases
- Still River bagged the Gold Award for Navy Strength Gin of the Year at the 2018 Scottish Gin Awards