Green Chilli Café Indian dining
1293 Argyle Street, G3 8TL
- usually £24.00
- save 50%
- deals sold
Share with friends
2 course lunch or dinner for two plus a side dish each at the award-winning Green Chilli Café, West End; finalist for Best Curry House in the West of Scotland at Spice 2018 - save up to 50%
- 2 course lunch or dinner for two
- Includes a starter, curry and side dish each
- Finalist for Best Curry House in the West of Scotland at Spice 2018 & recognised for Excellence in Indian Tapas by LUX magazine
- Fresh, authentic Indian cuisine
- Vibrant West End location, close to the SEC & Hydro
- Rated 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor
Green Chilli Café is famous for its fiery flavours, big impact dishes and traditional recipes. Head along to the West End and you and a dining partner can enjoy a fantastic selection of tasty treats that will suit every palate. Green Chilli Café were finalists for Best Curry House in the West of Scotland at the Spice Awards 2018 and were nominated at the Asian Restaurant Awards 2018, so you know you’re in for a treat!
Meal for two
With today’s deal, you and a friend will be tucking into a delicious 2 course lunch, starting with the likes of pakora or chicken chaat and following up with a curry such as a Korma, Chasni or Bhoona. Or go for dinner and choose your favourite starter and main from the full a la carte menu. Whichever option you go for, you’ll also enjoy a side dish like naan, rice, chapatti or salad at the much-loved Indian restaurant, close to The Hydro and Finnieston.
Sample dinner menu
- Deep fried chicken marinated in garlic paste, chilli flakes & corn flour
- Haggis fritters in spicy batter served with red onion marmalade
- Jodhpuri samosa - baked pastry filled with mashed potato and green peas, mashed in Indian spices
- Saag curry with Punjabi-style mustard and spinach purée with a hint of green chilli
- Jalfrezi with mixed peppers, tomato, onion, green chilli and North Indian spices
- South Indian spicy garlic chilli with sweet and sour
Great reviews on TripAdvisor
"We recently visited this restaurant for the first time and the food was fantastic. I had the fish pakora in garlic and chilli coating for starter and it was awesome. My main was delightful also."
"Best Indian we have had in Glasgow since arriving. Great vegetarian options and very friendly staff. Would recommend everyone try this restaurant if you get the chance!"
"Food amazing and service fantastic. Warm, friendly atmosphere. Lovely welcome from staff. Great menu to suit all tastes."