Hetland Hall Hotel DBB, Dumfries
Carrutherstown, Dumfries, DG1 4JX
- usually £175.00
- save up to 67%
- deals sold
Share with friends
Overnight stay for two with breakfast and optional 2 course dinner or 2 nights with dinner on the first evening at Hetland Hall Hotel, Dumfries; stunning 18th century house with a recent £2 million refurbishment - save up to 67%
- Overnight stay for two with breakfast and an optional two course dinner
- Option to stay for two nights with dinner on the first evening
- Stunning 18th century house in an idyllic setting, recently undergone a £2 million refurbishment
- Part of the RAD Hotel Group with sister venues including Lochside House Hotel & Spa, Carlton Prestwick and Radstone Hotel
- Great location just outside Dumfries, close to the Borders and Carlisle, with Gretna Green outlet village only 15 minutes away
- Loved by itisoners
With today’s deal you and your partner will get cosy in one of Hetland Hall Hotel’s cosy classic rooms, fitted with home comforts like a flat screen satellite TV and tea and coffee making facilities. You’ll also be treated to a full Scottish breakfast the next morning, perfect for setting you up for your day ahead.
Why not opt to include a 2 course dinner too? Enjoy a starter and main of your choice from the fabulous menu, or if you fancy upping the opulence, stay a second night with dinner included on the first evening.
Boasting 18 acres of private parkland, glorious views over the Solway Firth towards the mountains of the Lake District and many traditional period pieces, Hetland Hall Hotel promises a grand getaway brimming with breathtaking views and opulent surroundings. The hotel had a £2 million refurbishment last year so it’s been fully upgraded to add a modern finish whilst still maintaining the traditional feel.
Close to a number of quality golf courses including Lochmaban, where the 2nd hole takes you past the site of Robert the Bruce’s castle, as well as the historical Threave Gardens and Caerlaveroch Castle, there’s also plenty to keep you occupied if you manage to tear yourself away from your glorious abode.
- Tower of haggis and black pudding with crispy leeks and peppercorn sauce
- Prawn Marie Rose with mixed leaves and buttered brown bread
- Honeydew melon with raspberry compote and orange sorbet
- Galloway steak and ale pie with fries and seasonal vegetables
- Seared fillet of salmon with teriyaki stir fry noodles, peppers, onions and prawn crackers
- Thai green vegetable curry with basmati rice and naan bread
"Relaxing country house hotel with a spacious, elegant, old world charm dining room and cosy cocktail bar with real log fires. When we’re next in the area we would certainly stay again.”
“Had a lovely stay at Hetland Hall Hotel. Staff were very welcoming and the room was great for us. Dinner was very nice, homely cooked food, good size portions; the same with breakfast, good choice and good start to the day. Would definitely return.”
“Very pleasant staff and surroundings. Will definitely stay again.”