- usually £15.00
- save up to 50%
- deals sold
Share with friends
£9 instead of £15 for a brewery tour and tasting for one or £15 instead of £30 for two at Jaw Brew, Hillington; be the first to tour the multi award-winning brewery – save up to 50%
- Official launch of Jaw Brew’s tours - itisoners will be the very first to try them!
- Enjoy a brewery tour with a meet the maker Q&A and tasting
- Proud, family-owned Glaswegian brewery: the family are from just outside of Milngavie, with the brewery in Hillington
- The brewery is known by connoisseurs and craft beer lovers’ alike for beers like Drop, Drift and Fathom
- Perfect gift for the beer lover in your life, with validity right up until April
Beer lovers, rejoice!
With today’s deal, you can be amongst the first to experience Jaw Brew’s brand-new tours. You’ll see the inner workings of the brewery, as well as speaking to one of the award-winning brewers who can answer all the questions you’ve been dying to know about beer and Jaw Brew! And what would a visit to a brewery be without sampling some of the good stuff? Thankfully today’s deal also includes a tasting of some of Jaw Brew’s finest tipples.
One of Scotland’s top brewers, Jaw Brew started life when founder Mark decided the time had come to quit his day job and start a family business with his sons. After a bit of persuading, his wife Alison came on board and the family put their passion for great craft beer to work. Now renowned for their beers, the brewery has bagged a whole host of awards including Family Business of the Year, and countless awards from the Society of Independent Brewers.