Get the perfect family day out with:
- Tickets for two or a family of up to five
- Includes a secret forest, adventure course, beautiful glens, waterfalls and more
- One of Scotland’s oldest castles and a protected A-listed building
- Get lost in Kelburn Estate for hours and visit the secret forest’s labyrinth of woodland paths and the high walkways and rope swings of the adventure course
- Kids can explore the Stockade with its 20ft tower, the soft-play area, plus the waterfall pool set in a spectacular sandstone grotto
- A colourful and imposing historical fortress, it boasts amazing views across the Firth of Clyde and its islands and is also home to a whole community of wildlife including deer and peregrine falcons.
- The site offers a licensed café on site offering tasty home-cooked food as well as hot drinks, snacks, cakes and ice cream
- Valid during the summer holidays for the perfect family day out!