KoolBa Union Street 2 course lunch – from £4pp
78 Union Street, Glasgow, G1 3QS
- usually £16.00
- save 50%
- deals sold
Share with friends
2 course lunch for two or four at KoolBa Union Street; sister restaurant to award-winning KoolBa Candleriggs and rated 5* on TripAdvisor - save up to 50%
- Two-course lunch for two or four
- Plus a side of basmati rice or a naan bread each
- KoolBa Union Street is sister to the award-winning KoolBa Candleriggs
- Awards include Customers' Restaurant of the Year at the Curry Capital Awards 2015 and finalists in the Scottish Curry Awards 2018
- Located right in the City Centre close to all major transport links
- Rated 5/5 on TripAdvisor
Spice up your lunch
With today’s hot deal, you and a pal (or three) can tuck into not one, but two fabulous courses at KoolBa on Union Street. Selecting a starter and main from the lunch time menu, you can enjoy some fine and flavoursome Indian cuisine from as little as £4pp, plus a side of basmati rice or naan bread.
Located right in the City Centre on Union Street, this is the sister restaurant to the award-winning KoolBa at Candleriggs in Merchant City. It won Customers' Restaurant of the Year at the Curry Capital Awards 2015 and was a finalist in the Scottish Curry Awards 2018 for Best in Glasgow so you know the food is going to be fantastic – freshly cooked with a vibrant range of spices and vegetables and an extensive menu with something for everyone.
Sample two-course menu
- Chicken or seasonal vegetable pakora
- Deep-fried boiled potato and vegetable samosa
- Houmous with a side of pitta bread
(All mains are served with a side of basmati rice or plain naan bread)
- Chicken tikka curry with garlic and chilli
- Butter chicken, rich butter masala with bite size pieces of chicken tikka
- Chicken bhoona with ginger, garlic & fresh tomato
- Tarka daal with lentils, fried onions and tomato cooked in the traditional Punjabi style
- Aloo gobi curry with dry potatoes and cauliflower
5/5 TripAdvisor rating
"The food we had tonight at KoolBa was fantastic; it easily outdoes any Indian food I've had at other restaurants. Would definitely go again."
"The butter chicken is the best I have ever tasted! Relaxed atmosphere and really quick service. The naan bread was also delicious and huge. Excellent value for money!"
"We come here almost every week and we are never disappointed. We try new dishes every time and each dish is perfect. The curries are amazing and naans are super huge and tasty! The staff are very friendly, service is fast and it's good value for money. We will continue coming here. Perfect place!"