£5, £10 or £20 voucher to spend on the Loch Lomond Faerie Trail website; spend on tickets and use towards magical items to enhance your visit including faerie glitter, star wands and more!
Faerie good day!
- £5, £10 or £20 voucher to spend on the Loch Lomond Faerie Trail website
- Use towards tickets and magical items such as faerie glitter, star wands & more
- At the trail, you’ll be given a guidebook with directions to follow around the trail, solving the quizzes and puzzles along the way to discover all the faeries!
- The creatures live in Scotland’s prettiest village, with beautiful faerie houses nestled in the forest, and you can explore their habitat to learn all about their magical lives
- The perfect safe family day out – ideal for getting the kids outdoors and walking around!
Loch Lomond Faerie Trail
- Located in the picturesque village of Luss on the bonnie banks of Loch Lomond
- Just a 40 minute drive from Glasgow and 90 minutes from Edinburgh
- Rated 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor and 5* on Facebook
- Loved by itisoners
- Loch Lomond Adventures, Luss,
- Tel: 01436 860 820