Luxury DBB at 5* Lochgreen, Troon
Monktonhill Road, Southwoods, Troon, KA10 7EN
- deals sold
Share with friends
£229 for a luxury overnight stay for two with breakfast, 4 course dinner and a bottle of Prosecco at 3 AA Rosette-awarded 5* Lochgreen House Hotel & Spa, Troon
- Luxury overnight stay for two with breakfast
- Includes a bottle of Prosecco on arrival as well as a four-course dinner
- Beautiful country house hotel awarded 5* by VisitScotland and a member of the Luxury Scotland group since 1992
- Boasts a 3 AA Rosette-awarded restaurant as well as stunning spa treatment rooms
- Set in 30 acres of pretty woodlands and manicured gardens in the heart of Troon
- Valid 7 days
The height of luxury
Today’s deal will see you and a (very!) lucky loved one escape for a glorious night away at the breathtaking Lochgreen House Hotel & Spa. Awarded 5* by VisitScotland, you’ll be surrounded by luxury during your stay with this gorgeous country house boasting everything from sumptuously designed ensuite rooms with beautiful roll top baths, to serene spa treatment rooms, an incredible collection of fine firewater in the Malt Room, as well as 30 acres of stunning grounds and woodlands.
Situated in pretty Troon, you’ll have the very best of Ayrshire right at your doorstep including a number of championship golf courses, the historic Dundonald Castle, the Burns House Museum and of course, miles and miles of beautiful coastline – bliss!
Upon arrival, you’ll be greeted with a chilled bottle of Prosecco before tucking into four sensational courses in the hotel’s 3 AA Rosette-awarded restaurant that evening. With an innovative menu created by award-winning chefs Bill and Andrew Costley, you’ll sample some of Ayrshire’s finest dishes, all lovingly prepared using the region’s very best produce.
- Orkney scallops with confit chicken, mushroom pesto and light chicken sauce
- Ayrshire pork and Troon langoustines with pear, vanilla and celeriac
- Lobster bisque with native crab crouton, saffron aioli and parmesan
- Cornfed chicken with fresh morels, peas, broad beans and a Pommery mustard fettuccine pasta
- Hendrick’s Gin cured Shetland salmon with fennel & orange tartlet and citrus beurre blanc
- Rach of Scotch lamb with roasted artichoke, provençal vegetables and basil & red pepper sauce
- Lochgreen apple & walnut crumble with Calvados & cinnamon parfait and crème anglaise
- Strawberry cheesecake cannelloni with elderflower, fennel and strawberry sorbet
- Coffee & dark chocolate opera with Grand Marnier ice cream
Loved by TripAdvisor
“What a fantastic place this is. We arrived into a beautiful reception area and were greeted by staff who were more than helpful and catered to our every need. Dinner was nothing less than we had come to expect – outstanding in all areas! Do not hesitate to book.”
“Our first time here and no idea why it took us so long to try it! We felt welcomed by friendly staff and we were taken to a wonderful large room with fabulous views out over the golf course and sea. The hotel reception areas have a wonderful relaxed ambiance and when we ate in the restaurant the food was delicious and the service excellent. I would thoroughly recommend this hotel and I’m really looking forward to my next visit!”
“All the staff were an absolute credit but the top award in our eyes goes to the chefs. Wow, what a meal, it was outstanding!”
What to expect
Overnight stay for two with a bottle of Prosecco on arrival, 4 course dinner and breakfast
Voucher is valid from Sun 25 Mar 2018 until Thur 10 May 2018, 7 days; subject to availability.
Excludes 26 Mar, 21 Apr and 5 May 2018.
A supplementary charge of £20 is required per room per night for Fridays and Saturdays; payable directly to hotel.
Advance booking required. Voucher must be booked by Mon 16 Apr 2018 (we don’t want you to miss out!).
Vouchers cannot be amended or cancelled once booked with the hotel.
Multiple voucher purchases permitted; max of 2 per person. Multiple vouchers cannot be used on consecutive nights.
Check-in 2.30pm, check-out 11am.
Double or twin house deluxe rooms.
Rooms can be upgraded to a premier deluxe room with garden or sea views for a £20 supplementary charge per room per night; payable directly to hotel.
Stay can be extended by a night for a supplementary charge; please discuss directly with hotel.
Includes a 4 course dinner from the table d’hôte menu; subject to change. Vegetarian, gluten / wheat free options are available. Please advise hotel when booking.
A supplementary charge of £5 is required per person for the following: aged Scotch ribeye, garlic langoustines, melody of local spring vegetables and Café de Paris; payable directly to hotel.
Includes a bottle of Prosecco in room on arrival; cannot be substituted for a soft drink.
Max of 1 child permitted; ages 12 and under can be accommodated on a foldout bed for an additional £25 inc breakfast and any additional meals can be paid for as taken; payable directly to hotel.
No pets permitted.
Wheelchair access available.
The venue may restrict the number of itison bookings on each day so please book early if you want a specific date.
The beginning and end period of a voucher’s validity is always the busiest. We advise members to book well in advance to avoid disappointment.
Vouchers must be printed for redemption; please print your voucher and bring along with you to avoid disappointment.
Voucher is not exchangeable for cash or valid with any other offers.
Images used for illustrative purposes only.