5* Lochgreen DBB, Troon
Monktonhill Road, Southwoods, Troon, KA10 7EN
- deals sold
Share with friends
Overnight stay for two with breakfast, a bottle of Prosecco on arrival, a 2 course dinner with canapés and petit fours plus an optional 25-minute spa treatment each at 3 AA Rosette-awarded 5* Lochgreen House Hotel and Spa, Troon
- Luxury overnight stay for two with breakfast
- Includes a bottle of Prosecco on arrival, a two-course dinner (£37.50pp) featuring canapés and petit fours plus an optional 25-minute spa treatment
- Beautiful country house hotel awarded 5* by Visit Scotland and a member of the Luxury Scotland group since 1992
- Boasts a 3 AA Rosette-awarded restaurant as well as stunning spa treatment rooms
- 100% of itisoners would recommend and return
- Valid 7 days
Today’s deal will see you and a special loved one escape for a glorious night away at the breathtaking Lochgreen House Hotel and Spa in Troon. Awarded 5* by Visit Scotland, you’ll be surrounded by luxury during your stay with this gorgeous country house boasting everything from sumptuously designed en-suite rooms with beautiful roll-top baths, to serene spa treatment rooms, to an incredible collection of fine firewater in the Malt Room.
Situated in 30 acres of stunning grounds and woodlands, you’ll have the very best of Ayrshire right at your doorstep including a number of championship golf courses, the historic Dundonald Castle, the Burns House Museum and of course, miles and miles of beautiful coastline – bliss!
Upon arrival, you’ll be greeted with a chilled bottle of Prosecco to toast to the start of a great stay before tucking into a sensational dinner in the hotel’s 3 AA Rosette-awarded restaurant that evening. With a £37.50pp dining allowance, you can take your pick from the innovative menu created by award-winning chefs Bill and Andrew Costley; sample some of Ayrshire’s finest dishes, all lovingly prepared using the region’s very best produce.
And if you need an extra hand relaxing, you can opt for a 25-minute spa treatment to slip into bliss as you soak in the stunning spa views across the golf course. Treat your face to a Matis Hydra-Nutri facial; packed full of ingredients to re-juvenate and freshen your skin, you’ll be glowing like a goddess! Or, if your body needs a little TLC, give it a back, neck and shoulder massage to help melt away those pesky knots.
- Lochgreen seasonal salad of asparagus, broad beans and peas with pumpkin and sunflower seeds, soft herbs, walnuts and a Dijon mustard vinaigrette
- Ahi yellowfin tuna with tempura calamari, toasted sesame salad, sushi ginger, wasabi and ponzu sauce
- Haggis, peppered swede and potatoes with pearl barley and whisky-flavoured sauce
- Roast breast of corn-fed chicken with haggis scotch egg, truffled pearl barley and whisky essence
- Stone bass topped with mushroom and herb crust
- Slow-cooked ratatouille with a lemon beurre blanc sauce
- Caramelised banana semifreddo with chocolate and Kahlua cremeux and peanut brittle
- Scottish strawberries and raspberries served with Chantilly cream
- Selection of British and continental cheeses
100% of itisoners would return
“From arrival until departure, it was just luxurious! The room was warm and welcoming, our dinner was fabulously good with attention to detail apparent in every course. The service was first class at dinner, breakfast and reception. We really hope itison will repeat this deal very soon!”
“A wonderful stay from start to finish assisted by the warm welcome by staff, amazing food and surroundings. We had a lovely stay and it lived up to our expectations. Everything was excellent and our experience couldn't have been improved.”
“It was more than what we expected! The staff were very friendly and made sure our stay was very enjoyable!”