Mackintosh at the Willow afternoon tea
217 Sauchiehall Street, G2 3EX
- usually £27.00
- save up to 56%
- deals sold
This deal is part of itison us which helps support brilliant local charities.
Share with friends
Cream or afternoon tea for two with exhibition entry at the award-winning Mackintosh at the Willow; inc optional upgrades to include a glass of fizz and a tour - save up to 56%
- Cream tea for two at Mackintosh at the Willow
- Features a fruit or plain scone with your choice of tea or coffee
- Or go for afternoon tea with an optional glass of Prosecco each
- Alternatively, upgrade to a Champagne afternoon tea with a 45 minute guided tour of all the remarkable Charles Rennie Mackintosh interiors, including the iconic Salon de Luxe
- All options include entry to the interactive exhibition, where you can learn all about Glasgow’s fascinating history, including the iconic Kate Cranston, who created the first tea rooms that women could attend unchaperoned!
- Afternoon tea features elegant finger sandwiches freshly baked scones and delicate artisan cakes, including a bespoke Mackintosh-inspired delight, all served with loose leaf tea or freshly brewed coffee
- The Champagne afternoon tea is served in the stunning 1903 Salon de Luxe - probably the most unique venue for afternoon tea in Glasgow!
- Mackintosh at the Willow have won multiple awards including the Project of the Year & Building Conservation Award 2019, RIBA Award for Scotland 2019 and the Scottish Government Scotland’s Client of the Year Award
- Admire the A-listed, internationally recognised and original Willow Tea Rooms building, opened in 1903 and of huge importance to Glasgow’s architectural and cultural heritage
- The £10 million, four-year restoration of the building has recently been completed, and now operates as a social enterprise creating training and employment opportunities for young people and communities
- Officially opened by Prince Charles & Camilla
- Rated 4/5 on TripAdvisor with a Certificate of Excellence