Mercure Perth Hotel stay - £65
West Mill Street, Perth, PH1 5QP
- usually £150.00
- save 58%
- deals sold
Share with friends
1 or 2 night stay for two with a bottle of wine, full Scottish breakfast and optional three course dinner at The Mercure Perth Hotel – save up to 58%
- Overnight stay for two with a bottle of wine on arrival and a full Scottish breakfast
- Option to add dinner, or stay a second night with dinner one evening
- All options include late check-out
- Set in a 15th century converted watermill
- Perfect base to explore Perthshire
- Valid 7 days
With today’s deal, you and a friend can relax and unwind in the gorgeous Mercure Perth Hotel. You’ll be warmly welcomed with a bottle of wine waiting in your room, which you can sip on as you gaze out of your window at the peaceful landscaped gardens.
Head out and explore the grounds or go further afield and visit beautiful attractions like Scone Palace and Perth Racecourse, before returning to the hotel and - if you’re feeling puckish - tucking into a delicious dinner with a £22pp allowance for the chef’s choice menu. You’ll then enjoy a comfortable sleep in your cosy bed and in the morning, you’ll be treated to a hearty breakfast before you say a leisurely goodbye thanks to your late check-out.
The Mercure Perth Hotel is a 15th century watermill that has been converted into a modern hotel but still retains the mill stream running through reception under a glass floor. Ideally located in the centre of the city, close to the main shopping precinct, cinema and restaurants, it’s the perfect setting for a city break or a base for exploring further afield.
- Roast carrot & butternut squash soup with coriander oil and soda bread
- Slow cooked belly pork & confit duck terrine with apple & cider chutney and toasted ciabatta
- Sweet potato falafel with onion & tomato sauce and pickled vegetables
- Shepherd’s pie with cheesy mash, winter greens, peas and gravy
- Beer battered haddock with mushy peas, thick cut chips and tartare sauce
- Pasta arrabiata
- White chocolate cheesecake with salted caramel sauce and toffee popcorn
- Mixed berry crumble & custard
- Your choice of 3 scoops of Movenpick ice cream
Loved by itisoners
“We had a really nice experience here. The food was good with great portions and the staff were always ready to help and really friendly. We would definitely return.”
“We enjoyed our stay so much we have already booked again for later in the year!"
“Good value for money, centrally located with friendly staff and meals are very good.”