Nam Tuk Tram Stop dining, nr Byres Road
2 Partickbridge Street, Glasgow, G11 6PL
- usually £43.00
- save 55%
- deals sold
Share with friends
2 course meal with sides for two or four at Nam Tuk Tram Stop, West End; vibrant Pan-Asian restaurant highly rated by Glasgow Live and TripAdvisor - save up to 55%
- 2 course meal with sides for two or four
- Named one of the most talked-about Glasgow restaurants of 2017 by Glasgow Live
- Great West End location just a short walk from Kelvinhall subway station
- Rated 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Valid 7 days
Grab a pal or three and head to the West End for some delicious Pan-Asian food at Nam Tuk Tram Stop. From only £9.50 per person, you’ll enjoy a starter and main each plus sides like fried rice or chips at the super cool restaurant that’s only a short walk from Kelvinhall subway station.
Named as one of the most talked-about Glasgow restaurants of 2017 by Glasgow Live and loved by locals on TripAdvisor, Nam Tuk Tram Stop’s varied menu of exceptional dishes have made it one of the go-to spots in the city to enjoy some tasty Asian food. Plus, the vibrant décor means it's one of the most Instagrammable haunts in Glasgow – snap up today’s deal to see for yourself!
- Duck lettuce wrap with stir fried shredded duck and assorted minced vegetables
- King Prawn Tempura - Japanese thin battered prawn served with a special light soy sauce
- Vegetable spring rolls with sweet chilli sauce
- Massaman Beef in a rich, mild spicy homemade sauce with fine bean and potatoes
- Nasi Goreng Kampung - Malaysian-style fried rice with king prawn & chicken in a spicy dried shrimp paste
- Vegetable Pad Thai with stir fried flat rice noodles and assorted vegetables
Fab reviews on TripAdvisor
"Best food so far of our trip in Scotland!"
"Out of this world!"
"Fab food and amazing service. This was my first visit to Nam Tuk and the food was great, so fresh and tasty. Nico served us tonight and he was amazing - super friendly and helpful."