- usually £150.00
- save up to 50%
- deals sold
Share with friends
Overnight stay for two in a superior room with breakfast and optional 2 course dinner at Leonardo Boutique Hotel Huntingtower Perth; close to attractions inc Scone Palace & Huntingtower Castle - save up to 50%
- Overnight stay for two in a superior room
- Includes breakfast and an optional 2 course dinner
- Close to great local and historical attractions including Huntingtower Castle and Scone Palace, home to the ‘Stone of Destiny’
- Set in the pretty countryside just 5 minutes from Perth
- Less than 2 hours from Glasgow, Edinburgh and Aberdeen by car, with easy access to the A9 and M90 routes
- 4.5/5 TripAdvisor rating
Pack up the car and head to the country with today’s relaxing break for two at Leonardo Boutique Hotel Huntingtower Perth. You and your lucky partner will spend a night in a stylish room, kitted out with en-suite facilities, a flat screen TV with Freeview and free Wi-Fi to ensure your stay is as relaxing as possible.
Once you’ve settled into your spacious abode, you can explore six acres of gorgeous landscaped gardens surrounding the hotel or take a trip to some of Perth’s great local attractions. However you choose to spend your time here, you’ll tuck into a hearty breakfast in the morning to help set you up for the day and can even include a 2 course dinner to perfectly finish off your evening. Delicious!
Just a two hours’ drive from Scotland’s biggest cities, Leonardo Boutique Hotel Huntingtower Perth is the perfect antidote for those who want a break from the stresses of modern life. With an abundance of activities to enjoy during your stay, there’s something to suit everybody’s tastes and pace of life.
Outlander fans are in for a real treat as the hotel is located near Huntingtower Castle, where many major scenes for the programme were filmed. History fanatics will love exploring Perth’s rich history and can visit the celebrated ‘Stone of Destiny’ in Scone Palace; a 5-star tourist now regarded as a national treasure. And if you happen to be animal lovers, take a trip to Auchingarrich Wildlife Centre or Highland Adventure Safaris where you can see all types of cute critters. Whatever you choose to do, you’ll be leaving Perthshire as happy bunnies!
- Ham hock terrine with piccalilli, mizuna and toasted onion bread
- Prawn dill & fennel cocktail with chargrilled bloomer
- Panko breaded goats cheese with onion marmalade, apple, radish and pea shoot salad
- Pancetta wrapped chicken with grilled vegetables, fried gnocchi and red pepper coulis
- Fillet of sea bass with green beans, sautéed potato, Gordal olives, cherry tomato, anchovy and lemon dressing
- Pumpkin tortellini with sage butter, spinach and blue cheese
- Dark chocolate terrine with mango sorbet and soft fruits
- Passionfruit pavlova
- Glazed lemon tart with raspberry sorbet and raspberry coulis
Fantastic reviews on TripAdvisor
“This was our third visit to Huntingtower this year; we've now seen the beautiful beech tree outside in bud, leaf and now leafless! The staff were all very welcoming, the food was delish as always and our accommodation was first class. We’ll be back in the Spring!”
“The team were extremely friendly and helpful and the hotel is in such a beautiful setting – the autumn colours were spectacular! With good food and a comfortable bed, I will definitely be returning the next time I am in the area.”
“Once again, we enjoyed a fabulous stay at this hotel; the service is amazing and nothing is ever too much bother for the helpful staff. The rooms are fantastic and ours was very spacious. The food was also great and the menu had plenty of choice – I can't wait to book our next visit.”