Pizzas, burgers & drinks at The Woods, City Centre
29 Waterloo Street, G2 6BZ
- usually £20.00
- save 57%
- deals sold
Share with friends
Any burger or pizza for two or four with optional drinks at The Woods, City Centre; choose from a selection of cocktails, a glass of wine or a bottle of beer with your meal - save up to 57%
- Any burger or pizza for two or four
- Option to include a cocktail or a glass of wine or a bottle of beer
- From the same owners of The Hill in Glasgow’s West End
- The Woods is a stylish watering hole which boasts an impressive bar menu and a candle-lit courtyard
- Great city-centre location just a 6-minute walk from Glasgow’s popular Buchanan Street; perfect for a bite to eat after a spot of shopping
- Fantastic Facebook feedback
You can banish any grumbling tummies with today’s great deal at The Woods in Glasgow’s City Centre.
You and a hungry pal (or three) will tuck into your choice of a burger or pizza each from the bar’s fantastic menu. With plenty of tasty toppings and vegetarian options available, you’re sure to find something to tempt your taste buds!
And if you’re thirsty as well as hungry, fear not - you can quench your thirst with your choice of drink from the bar’s impressive and varied menu. Choose between a Heineken or Sol bottled beer, a glass of house wine or if you’re feeling fancy, a classy cocktail of your choice. Whether you fancy a sweet Cosmopolitan with vodka, triple sec and lashings of cranberry juice, a refreshing Mojito with plenty of Bacardi, mint and sugar or a more bitter affair with a Margarita packed with Jose Cuervo Tequila, there’s a drink to appeal to everyone’s palate. We’ll raise a glass to that!
Just a hop, skip and a jump from Glasgow’s popular Buchanan Street, The Woods is the ideal stop for a bite to eat after a spot of shopping or before a night on the town. From the masterminds behind The Hill in Glasgow’s West End, this lively city-centre bar boasts an atmospheric candle-lit courtyard to enjoy on warmer evenings. But don’t worry if it’s chilly outside – you’ll find a warm welcome indoors and with a bar menu as impressive and varied as theirs, we won’t be surprised if you turn The Woods into your new local!
Stone-baked pizzas (all served with a garlic dip)
- Margherita pizza with mozzarella
- Spicy chicken and haggis with red chilli and mozzarella
- Wild mushroom and goats’ cheese with truffle oil and mozzarella
- Chorizo and buffalo mozzarella
All burgers are served on a rosemary focaccia bun with fries and slaw
- Homemade beef burger topped with smoked cheese and bacon
- House-fried southern chicken breast with homemade chilli jam and garlic aioli
- Portobello mushroom with grilled halloumi and garlic aioli
- Battered fillet of haddock with tartar sauce and mushy peas
"We had a lovely time and enjoyed our food. The atmosphere was relaxing and the staff were lovely. We were here a few weeks ago and we will certainly be returning."
"This was our second visit to The Woods and we weren’t disappointed. It was very busy yet the staff couldn't have been more helpful, friendly and efficient. On top of that, our meals were amazing. We will be back."
"We had a great day yesterday celebrating my brother’s 60th birthday. The food was lovely, the staff were really nice and the entertainment was good. I would highly recommend The Woods to my friends."
Questions about today's deal
- The Woods
- 29 Waterloo Street,
With a great location in the centre of the city close to Central Station, The Woods is a new stylish watering hole with a warm, contemporary vibe and cool, forest and animal themed décor. Boasting a candle-lit courtyard beer garden, a fabulous cocktail list and a delicious menu, getting lost in the woods has never seemed more appealing.