Roastit Bubbly Jocks dining & drinks, West End
450 Dumbarton Road, Partick, G11 6SE
- usually £22.00
- save 55%
- deals sold
Share with friends
Mains for two or four with optional glass of Prosecco each or bottle of wine to share at award-winning Roastit Bubbly Jocks, West End- save up to 55%
- Mains for two or four
- Options to include a glass of Prosecco each or a bottle of wine to share
- Listed as one of the top Scottish restaurants in “Scotland the Best” - the bestselling guide by Peter Irvine
- Great location on Dumbarton Road
- Rated 4.5 on TripAdvisor and listed as one of the top 40 restaurants in Glasgow
- Loved by itisoners
Today’s deal will see you and up to three lucky friends tuck into a delicious main course each at the award-winning Roastit Bubbly Jocks. A renowned Glasgow restaurant, you’ll experience the best of Scottish cuisine, all washed down with your choice of a sparkling glass of Prosecco each or a bottle of wine to share – perfect!
With a great location on Dumbarton Road in Glasgow’s West End, Roastit Bubbly Jocks is a firm favourite for Glasgow diners. A relaxed and friendly neighbourhood bistro specialising in traditional, modern Scottish cuisine with a nod of French and Continental inspiration, Roastit Bubbly Jocks’ philosophy of keeping the food simple and using the highest quality ingredients shines through in every dish.
Listed as one of the top Scottish restaurants in Peter Irvine’s bestselling guidebook “Scotland the Best” and one of the top forty restaurants in Glasgow on TripAdvisor, you can be certain you’ll leave satisfied!
- Argyll venison and juniper ragu and pappardelle pasta
- Scottish haddock fish supper with hand cut chips and peas
- Dingwall or veggie haggis, neeps and tatties
- Chicken, haggis and pepper pie with mash and veg
"Amazing atmosphere and incredible food!"
"Relaxed dining in a lovely restaurant, divine food and the most laid back friendly service."
"First time visit for us and we loved it. The food was first class, the portions were just right. The chap serving us had a lovely manner and assisted us with our food choices. We will be back."