Rogano tasting menu
11 Exchange Place, G1 3AN
- usually £90.00
- save 50%
- deals sold
Share with friends
4 course tasting menu for two at Rogano, Merchant City; voted one of Glasgow’s top seafood restaurants by The Scotsman – save up to 50%
- Four-course tasting menu for two
- One of Glasgow's most popular restaurants adored by celebrities and locals alike
- Voted one of the top seafood restaurants in Glasgow by The Scotsman and raved about by The Telegraph
- With its unique 1930's ambience, Rogano is the oldest surviving restaurant in Glasgow
- 4/5 TripAdvisor rating
- 9/10 itisoners would recommend and return
With today’s deal, you and a partner can indulge in not one, not two, but four fabulous courses at the renowned Rogano in Glasgow’s Merchant City. Offering up exquisitely-cooked delights from their brilliant ‘Taste of Rogano’ menu, you’ll experience everything this fantastic restaurant has to offer while unwinding in its sumptuous surroundings.
Created in 1935 in the Art Deco style of the Queen Mary liner, Rogano will instantly transport you to a bygone era, and remind you why this Glasgow institution has been going strong for more than 75 years. With a bulging awards cabinet, the restaurant is well-known for serving some of the finest food in Scotland so you’re guaranteed a mouth-watering meal with lashings of style and a vintage ambience to match. Hey, if you don’t take our word for it, take somebody else’s – The Scotsman named Rogano as one of their top seafood restaurants in Glasgow and Time Out voted them as one of their favourite restaurants in the city!
- Cullen skink with soft boiled quail egg and homemade soda bread
- Pressed chicken, ham and foie gras terrine with piccalilli, apple and sourdough crisp bread
- Whole Shetland plaice with almonds, Norwegian prawns, capers and lemon brown butter
- Iced brandied fruit parfait with blossom honey syrup and seasonal berries
"The food was fabulous and the service could not be faulted."
"Mum and dad loved their meal out! They said the fish, their wine and desserts were the best they have had in a long time!"
"It was fantastic. One of the best deals I have had. Lovely service and lovely food. Thanks itison team."
Questions about today's deal
- 11 Exchange Place,
- Tel: 0141 248 4055
Created in 1935 in the Art Deco style of the Queen Mary liner, Rogano will instantly transport you to a bygone era. Recognised as Glasgow’s Favourite Restaurant and boasting an impressive 2 AA Rosettes, it’s no surprise this legendary haunt has been going strong for more than 80 years. Perfect for a special celebration, get-together with friends or birthday bash like no other, you’re sure to fall in love with this Royal Exchange Square gem!