Yo-ho-ho and a bottle of..
- Rum making workshop for two at Platform at Argyle Street Arches
- Hosted by Devils Point Rum, a Scottish distiller known for producing Caribbean style rums which are fully fermented, distilled and aged in Royal Deeside, Aberdeenshire
- The class will kick off with a brief introduction and history of rum before getting hands on with a wide variety of botanicals and spices
- Choose your flavour direction and style as a pair before filling the still and getting the distillation underway
- Once distillation is complete you will get to test the alcohol, fill your bottle and hand sign your very own rum label!
- The day ends with photos, questions and of course you having your very own bottle of gin between the two of you
- Also includes tasting a selection of Devils Point Rums with a 20% discount on any purchases
- Takes place on Saturdays