Hello, is it tea you're looking for?
- Afternoon tea for two at Saint Judes
- Option to include a a glass of Prosecco each, or a cocktail teapot to share (two between four)
- Great weekend availability
- Freshly made sandwiches
- Coconut sponge
- Rocky road squares
- Bitesize banoffee tarts
- Peanut butter fudge
- Gooey brownies
- Warm scones with Chantilly cream and strawberry jam
- Named by Glasgow Live as one of the top bars for cocktails in Glasgow
- Funky interior has 4 uniquely designed rooms
- Great City Centre location on Bath Street - perfect for a post-shopping or pre-theatre treat!
- Rated 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- From the team behind fan favourites like Mezcal, The Scallion, Sake Maki and Forth & Co