Shearer Candles – factory tour & candle-making workshop
23 Robert Street, Glasgow, G51 3HB
- usually £30.00
- save 50%
- deals sold
Share with friends
Factory tour and candle-making workshop for two at Shearer Candles, Glasgow; take a tour of a real working candle factory & learn all about the Shearer Candles brand and process before pouring your very own candle – save up to 50%
- Shearer Candles factory tour for two
- Plus a candle-making workshop where you can pour your very own candle
- Tours last approximately an hour and hold a maximum of 12 people
- Shearer Candles are a family-run business and the oldest candle lifestyle company in the UK, operating in Glasgow since 1897
- Their luxury candles have featured in numerous lifestyle magazines and features, from Good Housekeeping to Bella & Red, plus the new Amazon TV advert
- Shearer Candles products are loved by itisoners
With today’s deal, you and a loved one will be given the chance to tour the prestigious Shearer Candles factory in Govan. Operating since 1897, this waxy wonder is the UK's oldest lifestyle candle company so they know a thing or two about creating the perfect pillar.
You’ll be given a fantastic tour of the factory itself, taking in everything from manufacturing processes to fragrance methods plus what makes the Shearer Candles name stand above the rest. Once your group has been shown the ropes, you’ll also have the opportunity to pour your very own unique candle to take away with a candle-making workshop.
With a unique focus on quality and centuries’ worth of experience, it’s no wonder the family-run business have received such high praise for their beautiful candles. Featuring in a plethora of lifestyle magazines and gift guides including the likes of Good Housekeeping, Bella & Red and Woman & Home, plus the new nationwide Amazon TV ad, Shearer Candles have grown a strong brand that is loved and trusted in equal measure.