Calling all thrill seekers!
- Sledging at Snow Factor
- Opt for sledging for one
- Or make it a family affair for up to four including a main meal in the onsite restaurant, Bar Varia
- Suitable for ages 3+, with under 7s requiring adult supervision
- Kinder burger, fries and beans
- Macaroni and garlic bread
- Kids hot dog, fries and beans
- Beef or chicken burger with fries, salad and appleslaw
- Chicken schnitzel wrap with fries, salad and appleslaw
- Creamy cheese spaetzle with garlic bread
- Home to Scotland's only year-round ski centre, complete with real snow and the longest indoor real snow slope in the UK!
- Boasts a Bavarian-themed restaurant and bier halle, Bar Varia, which overlooks the indoor slope
- The restaurant boats a free-to-use soft play, perfect for keeping the kids entertained!
- Not just for the kids - Snow Factor is a great day out for the whole family
- Rated 5/5 on Tripadvisor