- deals sold
Share with friends
5 course dining experience for two with an optional cocktail each at So L.A., City Centre; stylish bar & restaurant loved by Glasgow Live and Lewis Capaldi!
- 5 course dining experience for two at So L.A.
- Option to include a cocktail each, choosing from the likes of their signature cocktail Angel’s Candy with American gin, rhubarb liqueur, lemon, cranberry juice, Earl Grey sugar and aromatic bitters; a classic margarita or their version of an espresso martini, L.A. Noire with mezcal, vodka, coffee liqueur, caramel and espresso
- Stylish bar and restaurant serving up a delicious L.A.-inspired menu
- Part of the award-winning RUSK & RUSK group, who also own Butchershop Bar & Grill, The Spanish Butcher, Hutchesons City Grill and 158 Club Lounge
- Great reviews from The Scotsman’s Gaby Soutar, Glasgow Live and Citylicious
- Loved by the legendary Lewis Capaldi, who dropped in to try the cocktail they made in his honour called From Bathgate to L.A.!
- Fab central location on Mitchell Street
- Rated 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Valid 7 days
Sample tasting menu
- Togarashi oyster with wasabi crème fraîche, dash & coriander
- Confit duck spring rolls with hoisin and peanut dip
- Slow cooked pork ribs with chilli, anise and brown sugar glaze, pear, sesame & orange
- Spiced coconut fish curry with monkfish, cod, prawns, mussels, coconut & rice
- Kaffir lime creme brûlée with citrus shortbread