Dining at The Balgarth Pines, Ayr
8 Dunure Road, Ayr, KA7 4HR
- usually £44.00
- save 57%
- deals sold
Share with friends
£19 instead of up to £44 for a 2 course meal for two with a glass of Prosecco each at The Balgarth Pines, Ayr – save up to 57%
- Two-course meal for two with a glass of Prosecco each
- Restaurant headed by esteemed chef Martin Ward
- Located in Donfoot, close to picturesque beaches
- Valid 7 days for either lunch or dinner
- Loved by itisoners
With today’s deal, you and a friend can tuck into two fantastic courses, carefully curated by esteemed chef, Martin Ward. Showcasing the freshest, highest quality ingredients sourced from around Ayrshire and Scotland, the decadent menu champions the very best of Scotland’s larder.
With a relaxed atmosphere, stylish décor and well-stocked bar, The Balgarth Pines is the ideal place to unwind with loved ones over a bite to eat. Complete with a fabulous 150-seater canopied beer garden, you can even brave the great outdoors with a delicious craft beer, fresh cocktail or warming dram in hand as the kids play in the play park!
- Homemade soup of the day with freshly baked petit pain and butter
- Duo of haggis and black pudding fritters with a lightly spiced beetroot mayo
- Posh baked cheese on toast with tomato salsa, crisp salad and truffle dressing
- Parma ham and prawn Marie Rose with little gem salad
- Wee haggis, neeps and tatties with a duo of pink peppercorn and jus sauce
- Melon and fruits with house sorbet
- Chilli chicken noodles
- Classic hot dog topped with cheese, fried onions and served with fries and ketchup
- Sweet potato and chickpea curry with coriander rice
- 24-hour slow cooked ham with buttered new potatoes, roast root vegetables and a honey and mustard sauce
- Traditional fish and chips served with mushy peas and tartar sauce
- Ribeye steak with mushroom, grilled tomato, onion ring and fries, cooked to your preference with a choice of sauces (£6pp supplement)
''Excellent as usual. Staff very welcoming, food well presented and of good quality.''
''Really enjoyed our meal in pleasant surroundings. Starters and main courses very good. Good portions, well presented and very tasty.''
''We had a lovely meal in very pleasant and cosy surroundings on a rather dreich day. We really enjoyed our meal and had a good selection to choose from. Service was excellent. Will definitely be back!''