- usually £44.00
- save 57%
- deals sold
Time left to buy deal
Share with friends
£19 instead of up to £44 for a 2 course meal for two with a glass of Prosecco each at The Balgarth Pines, Ayr – save up to 57%
- Two-course meal for two with a glass of Prosecco each
- Restaurant headed by esteemed chef Martin Ward
- Located in Donfoot, close to picturesque beaches
- Valid 7 days for either lunch or dinner
- Loved by itisoners
With today’s deal, you and a friend can tuck into two fantastic courses, carefully curated by esteemed chef, Martin Ward. Showcasing the freshest, highest quality ingredients sourced from around Ayrshire and Scotland, the decadent menu champions the very best of Scotland’s larder.
With a relaxed atmosphere, stylish décor and well-stocked bar, The Balgarth Pines is the ideal place to unwind with loved ones over a bite to eat. Complete with a fabulous 150-seater canopied beer garden, you can even brave the great outdoors with a delicious craft beer, fresh cocktail or warming dram in hand as the kids play in the play park!
- Homemade soup of the day with freshly baked petit pain and butter
- Duo of haggis and black pudding fritters with a lightly spiced beetroot mayo
- Posh baked cheese on toast with tomato salsa, crisp salad and truffle dressing
- Parma ham and prawn Marie Rose with little gem salad
- Wee haggis, neeps and tatties with a duo of pink peppercorn and jus sauce
- Melon and fruits with house sorbet
- Chilli chicken noodles
- Classic hot dog topped with cheese, fried onions and served with fries and ketchup
- Sweet potato and chickpea curry with coriander rice
- 24-hour slow cooked ham with buttered new potatoes, roast root vegetables and a honey and mustard sauce
- Traditional fish and chips served with mushy peas and tartar sauce
- Ribeye steak with mushroom, grilled tomato, onion ring and fries, cooked to your preference with a choice of sauces (£6pp supplement)
''Excellent as usual. Staff very welcoming, food well presented and of good quality.''
''Really enjoyed our meal in pleasant surroundings. Starters and main courses very good. Good portions, well presented and very tasty.''
''We had a lovely meal in very pleasant and cosy surroundings on a rather dreich day. We really enjoyed our meal and had a good selection to choose from. Service was excellent. Will definitely be back!''
What to expect
2 courses for two with a glass of Prosecco each
Voucher is valid from Mon 8 Jan 2018 until Sun 25 Mar 2018, 7 days, 12pm-9pm; subject to availability.
Excludes 14 Feb & 11 Mar 2018.
Please note weekend bookings are very popular; book well in advance to avoid disappointment.
Advance booking required. Voucher must be booked by Sun 4 Mar 2018 (we don’t want you to miss out!)
Bookings must be made at least 48 hours in advance.
You risk forfeiting your voucher if you cancel within 48 hours of your booking.
Multiple voucher purchases permitted. Max 2 per member.
Max 2 vouchers per table.
Please note there is a max. number of 4 people per table; larger groups will be split across several tables.
Set menu only; menu is subject to change.
A supplementary charge of £6 per person is required for ribeye steak; payable directly to restaurant.
Vegetarian, vegan, gluten / wheat and dairy free options are available; please advise when booking.
Includes 125ml glass of Prosecco.
Alcohol can be substituted for a soft drink.
Table required back after 2 hours.
Wheelchair access available.
Children permitted until 10pm.
The venue may restrict the number of itison bookings on each day so please book early if you want a specific date.
The beginning and end period of a voucher’s validity is always the busiest. We advise members to book well in advance to avoid disappointment.
Vouchers must be printed for redemption. Please print your voucher and bring along with you to avoid disappointment.
Voucher is not exchangeable for cash or valid with any other offers.
Images used for illustrative purposes only.