The Citizen afternoon tea
24 St Vincent Place, G1 2EU
- usually £44.00
- save 55%
- deals sold
Share with friends
Afternoon tea for two with option to include a glass of Champagne each or a bottle of Champagne to share at The Citizen, City Centre - save up to 55%
- Afternoon tea for two or with an optional glass of Champagne each
- Or upgrade to a bottle of Champagne
- Award-winning bar and dining room from the team behind The Anchor Line, Atlantic Bar & Brasserie and Cafe Andaluz
- Winner of the Best New Glasgow Bar at the 2018 Pub Spy Awards and chosen as one of the Scotsman’s top restaurants to try in autumn 2017
- Located just off George Square in a gorgeous listed building
- Valid 7 days
You and a pal can enjoy an indulgent afternoon tea with today’s deal at the stunning Citizen bar and restaurant in the City Centre.
You’ll tuck into a delightful selection of finger food including savoury sandwiches, fluffy scones and sweet treats, as well as speciality tea. Upgrade to include a sparkling glass of Champagne, or a bottle if you really want to make the most of the day – and why wouldn’t you? Perfect for a catch-up with friends or even a celebration, the gorgeous interiors and delicate food will have you feeling very fancy – enjoy!
With sandstone columns, high ceilings and huge stained glass windows, it should come as no surprise that The Citizen is steeped in history: the beautifully restored building was originally home to Glasgow’s first evening newspaper, The Evening Citizen, almost 200 years ago. Nowadays, this iconic venue plays hosts to one of Glasgow’s hottest restaurants as well as an award-winning bar which recently scooped the award for Best New Glasgow Pub at the Pub Spy Awards. We’ll raise a glass to that!
Rated 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor
"Always a friendly, welcoming place with great service and lovely food."
"One of my favourites."
"Delightful setting – I always love dining at The Citizen. A great place to go to when in Glasgow. The food is always delicious and the staff are always helpful."