The Columba Hotel stay, Oban
North Pier, Oban, PA34 5QD
- usually £101.00
- save up to 52%
- deals sold
Share with friends
Overnight stay for two with breakfast, a bottle of wine, late check-out and optional 2 course dinner or 2 nights at The Columba Hotel, Oban; stunning scenic views of Oban Bay, perfect for exploring Mull and the mountains of Morven - save up to 52%
- Overnight stay for two with breakfast, a bottle of wine and late check-out with an optional two-course dinner
- Or stay two nights with a £10 per person restaurant credit
- Victorian hotel sitting on Oban’s North Pier, with scenic views overlooking idyllic islands and Oban Bay
- Ideal base for exploring Kerrera, Mull, Lismore and of course the mountains of Morven
- Valid 7 days
Today’s deal will see you and a lucky partner escape to the idyllic town of Oban for a relaxing overnight stay at The Columba Hotel. After settling down in your spacious ensuite room, you’ll be welcomed with a bottle of wine to share before heading out to explore the surrounding areas. With an option to include a two-course dinner, and with breakfast and late check-out included, you’ll be perfectly looked after, with no need to set an early alarm!
If you just can’t bring yourself to leave after one relaxing night away, then upgrade to a two nights, and enjoy a delicious two-course dinner on the first evening of your stay.
A base for adventure
Known as the 'Gateway to the Isles', you're spoilt for choice with things to do in Oban, from the world-famous Oban Whisky Distillery to the McCaigs Tower and two fantastic wildlife centres.
Make the most of your position by the waterside by fishing, visiting deserted beaches, diving and even whale spotting – there’s also a busy ferry port nearby that can take you on adventures to the spectacular isles of Kerrera, Mull and Lismore.
- Soup of the day served with a crusty bread roll
- Prawn cocktail with salad and brown bread
- Breaded brie served with salad & garlic mayonnaise
- Roast Aberdeen beef with rich gravy sauce served with seasonal vegetables & potatoes
- Pan fried fillet of trout with a creamy herb sauce served with seasonal vegetables & potatoes
- Macaroni cheese with garlic bread
- Chocolate brownie with cream
- Carrot cake with toffee sauce
- Raspberry sundae
Loved by itisoners
“Was a lovely stay, would come back again. Staff lovely and food was delicious!”
“Was my first time at hotel and it was really good. Staff very pleasant and no bother whenever asked a question.”
“Good location and comfortable.”