The Grill Room at The Square 4 course dining
29 Royal Exchange Square, G1 3AJ
- usually £79.00
- save 52%
- deals sold
Share with friends
4 course meal for two or four with a glass of Prosecco each at the award-winning The Grill Room at the Square, Royal Exchange Square; voted as one of the top places in the city to enjoy a steak dinner by Glasgow Live - save up to 52%
- Four-course meal for two or four with a glass of Prosecco each
- The Grill Room at The Square is Scotland’s premier steakhouse and has been voted as one of the top places to enjoy a steak dinner by Glasgow Live
- Stunning setting inside 29 Private Members’ Club; sister venue to Rogano, Citation and One Up
- Fantastic location in Royal Exchange Square; perfect for after shopping, catching up with friends or before heading out
- Rated 4/5 on TripAdvisor and loved by itisoners
- Valid 7 days
Today’s deal will see you and a lucky dining companion or companions heading to the award-winning The Grill Room at the Square for an indulgent four-course meal. On top of that, you’ll be treated to a sparkling glass of Prosecco each to toast to your evening as you unwind in sumptuous settings. Cheers!
Voted the country's most stylish venue at the Scottish Style Awards, The Grill Room at the Square can be found within 29 Private Members’ Club and boasts spectacular views over Glasgow’s twinkling Royal Exchange Square.
With stunning interiors, excellent service and a team of prize-winning chefs in the kitchen serving up the UK’s Best Steak and Chips as voted by Restaurant Magazine, every element of the restaurant is designed so all you have to do is show up to guarantee a sensational experience. With a reputation as Scotland’s premier steakhouse and a vote from Glasgow Live as one of the top places in the city to enjoy a steak dinner, it would be rude not to pay a visit!
- Haggis, neeps and tatties with a rich whisky café au lait
- Goats’ cheese crostini with a sweet and sour beetroot salad
- Caesar salad with baby gem lettuce, boiled egg, garlic croutons, Parmesan cheese and a creamy Caesar dressing
- Spiced vegetable and lentil pâté with roasted Mediterranean vegetables and crostini
- Soup of the day
- Fish cake with lemon and parsley sauce
- Free range chicken, bacon and leek pie with wholegrain mustard and red wine sauce
- Chargrilled pork cutlet served with a spiced mixed bean cassoulet
- Grilled fillet of Monte Carlo plaice served with steamed plum tomato, poached free range egg and white wine cream sauce
- Tiramisu with butterscotch sauce and mini marshmallows
- Classic Tipsy Laird Scottish trifle served with fresh dairy cream
- Selection of Farmhouse cheeses served with fruit chutney and biscuits
Loved by itisoners
"A wonderful afternoon and another lovely lunch; great food and excellent service. We will be back."
"The food was delicious and the staff were very friendly and attentive. We would have no hesitation in returning here to eat."
"The food, staff and ambiance were quite exceptional."