- usually £37.00
- save 57%
- deals sold
Share with friends
2 course meal for two at The Parkville Hotel, Blantyre; part of the award-winning Lisini Pub Company & sister venue to Angels & Dalziel Park - save up to 57%
- 2 courses for two
- Part of the award-winning Lisini Pub Company & sister venue to Angels & Dalziel Park
- Just a 15 minute drive from Glasgow City Centre
- Rated 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Valid 7 days
Tuck into two delicious courses with a lucky dining companion at The Parkville Hotel thanks to today’s great deal. Pick your favourites from the wonderfully varied menu that’s constantly raved about by locals and features all your most-loved hearty dishes.
Located in Blantyre, just a 15 minute drive from Glasgow City Centre, The Parkville Hotel is part of the multi award-winning Lisini Pub Company, who have been running popular establishments across Lanarkshire for almost 50 years. The owners recently won the Lifetime Achievement Award at the Scottish Bar and Pub Awards 2018 and they are one of the most successful independent family-run hospitality businesses in Scotland, so you know you can expect top quality food and service!
- Parma ham with rocket and parmesan
- Chicken liver pâté with spiced onion chutney and toasted sourdough
- Grilled bruschetta with tomatoes, fresh garlic and torn basil on toasted focaccia
- Battered dill pickles with a blue cheese mayonnaise
- Haggis, neeps and tatties with a whisky cream sauce
- Cajun chicken with stir fried vegetables and egg noodles
- Tuna fishcake with lemon mayonnaise, house salad and new potatoes
- Confit tomato and basil linguini with pesto Napoli, parmesan and basil crisps and garlic bread
Fantastic reviews on TripAdvisor
"Friendly welcome and quickly shown to a table. Nice layout and a relaxed family lunchtime atmosphere. We both opted for the steak pie and it turned out to be a winner! A real steak pie lunch, good portion and it tasted fabulous. Great value and great food!"
"We just stopped to have a meal and didn't book a table but they got us a table and the service was great. My hubby had steak pie and I had macaroni cheese. I would not hesitate to go back or recommend here!"
"Another fantastic night at the Parkville. The staff and food are wonderful, no complaints. We love this restaurant!"