The Persie Gin Distillery tour
Glenshee Road (A93), Bridge of Cally, Perthshire, PH10 7LQ
- usually £15.00
- save 50%
- deals sold
Share with friends
£9 instead of £15 for a tour of the award-winning Persie Gin Distillery for one or £15 instead of £30 for two; includes a gin flight plus special editions or cocktail samples - save up to 50%
- Tour for one or two
- Includes a gin flight plus special editions or cocktail samples
- Hear the fascinating story of how Persie Gin was born and see the bespoke copper pot still it’s distilled in
- Learn how the scent of the gin affects its flavour
- Persie Gin scooped a Gold and Silver Award at this year’s Scottish Gin Awards
- Located in Perthshire just off the A93
You and a gin-loving pal can enjoy a day out with a few tipples at the award-winning Persie Distillery with today’s deal. You’ll hear all about how founder Simon Fairclough used the knowledge he gained from running the world’s first touring gin club to create three drinks of his own. He found that the scent of the gin influences tasters’ opinion and that over 75% of flavour comes from the smell, so he now distils gins with distinctive aromas – fruity, herbs and sweet.
You’ll enjoy a gin flight with all three Persie Gins, plus sample a selection of special editions or cocktails for a super tasty day out. Cheers to that!
Despite only springing to life two years ago, Persie Gin has already racked up a host of awards, including a Gold Award for Best Marketing Campaign and Silver for their Dog Days summer gin at the Scottish Gin Awards. All of the drinks are handmade in small batches in a bespoke 230-litre copper pot still and distilled with pure glen water from the local hills for a truly Scottish taste.