The Western Club Restaurant dining, Royal Exchange Sq
32 Royal Exchange Square, G1 3AB
- usually £92.00
- save 51%
- deals sold
Share with friends
3 course lunch or dinner for two or four with a glass of fizz each at The Western Club Restaurant, Royal Exchange Square; contemporary fine dining restaurant in the Merchant City - save up to 51%
- Three course lunch or dinner for two or four
- Includes a glass of fizz each
- Contemporary fine dining restaurant, recently taken over by new owners
- Fantastic location in the iconic Royal Exchange Square
- Loved by itisoners
Contemporary but classic
With a prime location on Glasgow’s Royal Exchange Square, The Western Club Restaurant is the perfect place to indulge a little. Recently taken over by new owners, it retains its reputation for excellent service and outstanding food served up in stylish surroundings.
Today’s deal will see you and up to three friends tucking into an incredible three course lunch or dinner at the fabulous The Western Club Restaurant. Take your pick from the varied menu and you’ll also enjoy a sparkling glass of fizz each – cheers!
- Prawn, crayfish and avocado cocktail
- Duo of Scottish salmon, avocado and crisp capers
- Crispy hen's egg, Stornoway black pudding, mustard mayo and apple
- Breast of free range chicken, mustard mash, baby carrots, pancetta crisp, jus
- Market fish of the day, langoustine risotto, greens, saffron cream sauce
- Rump of lamb, fondant potato, green beans, celeriac puree, red wine jus
- Roasted red pepper & goat's cheese risotto
- Lime posset, strawberries, tuille biscuits
- Passion fruit cheesecake, raspberries
- Smoked Arran cheddar, onion chutney, oat cakes
"Although this was a set menu, the choices of courses were excellent. We both tried the trout mousse for starters, followed by lamb chops for me and cauliflower risotto for my friend, finishing off with a toffee/caramel pudding and a meringue dish respectively. Delicious! The staff were very attentive and service was excellent."
"The whole experience at The Western Club was excellent. The staff were very courteous, professional & helpful and the food was first class. I’ll definitely return. It was marvellous value with the voucher also."
"The whole experience was fabulous! The food was superb and the service could not be faulted."