Woodland laser combat (for one or two)
- Jump, dive, run and roll through the woodland combat zone
- Think paintball without the pain but you still need to be fast on your feet and quick on the trigger
- Sessions last 90mins (approx) and all kit is provided
- Suitable for ages 6+
EZ raider experience (for one)
- Eco-friendly, electric and exhilarating - a four-wheel all-terrain vehicle
- Climb hills, take in the breath-taking views and learn about the history of Crieff Hydro on this unique tour of the 900 acre estate
- Session last 60mins (approx)
- Suitable for ages 14+. Safety training is provided and the tour is fully supervised and led by a qualified instructor.
Multi award-winning Crieff Hydro Hotel
- Presented with a prestigious Gold Laurel Award in celebration of their 150th anniversary at this year's Scottish Hotel Awards, where they also bagged Scottish Family Hotel of the Year
- Featured on the Best Independent Venue Shortlist at the 2019 CHS Awards and named the top family-friendly hotel in LateRooms.com's Simply The Guest Awards UK 2017
- Family friendly resort with over 60 indoor and outdoor activities plus 6 places to eat
- Home to four friendly Alpacas, Chewpaca, Harry Potter, Ghost and Casper, a trip to Crieff Hydro is one you'll never forget!
- From ziplines and swings to giant jumping pillows, Glen's Adventure Park will keep kiddies (big and small) entertained for hours
- Complete with a giant tube slide, Glen's Fort will provide endless fun - and the most epic game of hide and seek ever
- Awarded 3 ticks by The Travel Guide – the top accolade available by Scotland the Best, held by only two resorts in the newest edition!
- Centrally located in 900 acres of glorious Perthshire countryside
- Rated 4/5 on TripAdvisor