Christmas party nights at Cairndale Hotel: Corrine Oliver Thomson, Dance Yourself Dizzy
Cairndale Hotel & Leisure Club, English Street, Dumfries, DG1 2DF
- usually £223.00
- save 42%
- tickets sold
19:30 Saturday 1st December
Share with friends
£129 instead of £223 for a Christmas party night for two at Cairndale Hotel - includes 4 course meal & entertainment, overnight stay, full Scottish breakfast & use of leisure facilities; choice of 6 shows
Forget awkward gatherings in the tiny office kitchen with sad paper hats – make your Christmas party something special this year at the Cairndale Hotel!
Whether you go for a work night out or head with your friends or partner, you’ll have a great time seeing a show of your choice, enjoying dinner and staying overnight.
The most wonderful time of the year:
- One ticket for two
- Enjoy a 4 course meal, overnight stay, full Scottish breakfast & use of leisure facilities
- Plus a live music show: choose from Corrine Oliver Thomson 70s/80s Dance Yourself Dizzy (1 Dec), Michael Bublé tribute (8 & 15 Dec), Blondie tribute & 80's party (21 Dec) ABBA tribute (22 Dec) or Soul & Motown (29 Dec)
- Fiona Shaw returns with her sell-out Blondie tribute followed by an all out 80s dance party
- Dance Yourself Dizzy celebrates all the catchiest tunes from the 70s and 80s that’ll have everyone on the dancefloor in no time
- The brilliant Dan McCann’s Michael Bublé tribute will provide you with a night of smooth entertainment featuring all your favourite jazz tracks
- Enjoy the hits of ABBA with Swede Dreamz, one of the UK’s top tribute acts – perfect to get a mass singalong going!
- Ritchie Penrose will be performing all the grooviest soul and Motown songs that always go down a treat with the crowd
- Tuck into a delicious 4 course meal featuring the likes of butternut squash soup, traditional roast turkey with all the trimmings and a trio of mini desserts including Christmas pudding
- You’ll also be treated to early check-in and late check-out so you’re in no rush to leave!
- The Cairndale Hotel is conveniently located in the heart of Dumfries and just a 20 minute drive from Gretna Outlet Village – perfect for Christmas shopping
- Hotel is rated 4/5 on TripAdvisor
“Rooms were bright, clean and tidy, and new towels replaced each day. Food for both nights and breakfast were beautiful and could not be faulted. Waiting staff also were very attentive to our needs.”
“Lovely hotel in the centre of Dumfries. Staff were friendly and helpful, restaurant was excellent, and location perfect for walking into town or driving to local attractions. Lots of onsite parking. Rooms clean and spacious.”
“The hotel is central, deceivingly spacious with a ballroom and conference area. The Wi-fi is excellent and the staff friendly. I would also recommend the restaurant and spa. I will be back!”