An evening with Barcelona Bears, Royal Concert Hall
Glasgow Royal Concert Hall, 2 Sauchiehall Street, G2 3NY
- usually £22.00
- save 31%
- tickets sold
19:30 Thursday 10th January
Share with friends
Tickets to an evening with former Rangers players Colin Stein and Willie Johnston plus special guest Archie Knox at Glasgow’s Royal Concert Hall; hear club stories from three Scottish football legends
About this event
Why is it so hot in a stadium after a football game? Because all the fans have left!
Despite that terrible joke, we all know that true fans never really leave. That’s why if you’re a Rangers fan, you’re invited to a very special evening at Glasgow’s Royal Concert Hall. Grab tickets to An Evening with Barcelona Bears and listen to Scottish football legends Colin Stein and Willie Johnston discuss their time playing in Rangers Football Club with special guest speaker Archie Knox.
Kick things off
- One Band A or Band B ticket
- Spend an evening with former Rangers players Colin Stein and Willie Johnston as they discuss highlights from their respective and collected footballing careers
- Plus hear guest speaker Archie Knox reflect on his time as assistant manager to Sir Alex Ferguson at Aberdeen and Walter Smith at Rangers Football Club
- Both Stein and Johnston were part of the Rangers team that won the 1971–72 UEFA Cup Winners' Cup and scored one of the goals in a 3–2 victory against Dinamo Moscow in the final
- This is a unique opportunity to get up close and personal with two of the club’s footballing heroes!
- Colin Stein is a Scottish former footballer who played for Rangers for two spells as well as Hibernian, Coventry City and Kilmarnock
- As well as representing Scotland and the Scottish League, Stein scored nine goals in 21 appearances for Scotland, including four goals in a 1970 FIFA World Cup qualification match against Cyprus
- Willie Johnston is a Scottish football player and coach who was most recently the assistant manager of Aberdeen until leaving the club in March 2013
- Previously playing for West Bromwich Albion and Rangers, Johnston managed to score two goals in the UEFA Cup final in Barcelona and made 22 international appearances for Scotland
- Taking place at Glasgow’s Royal Concert Hall, this is the perfect event for any Rangers fan!