Circus of Horrors – Falkirk
Falkirk Town Hall, Westbridge Street, Falkirk, FK1 5RS
- usually £22.00
- save 50%
- tickets sold
19:30 Saturday 17th February
Share with friends
About this event
Team itison actually used to make clown shoes. It was no small feat.
Watch a performance as terrifying as our jokes are bad, with tickets to Circus of Horrors at Falkirk Town Hall, Palace Theatre or Motherwell Concert Hall
Get the fright of your life:
- One ticket
- Voodoo-themed spectacular with bizarre & fantastic circus acts all woven into a sensational horror story of the darkest magi
- Only circus to ever reach the finals of Britain’s Got Talent
- As seen on The X Factor, Daybreak, Who Wants To Be A Millionaire, Body Shockers, This Morning, The One Show and more
- First circus to perform in London’s West End for over 100 years and 10 nights at London’s O2
- Performances across the world in Japan, Germany, Chile, Uruguay, Holland, Italy, Finland, Hong Kong and Moscow
- Rave celebrity reviews
“I loved it!” – Simon Cowell
“Fantastic, that’s what I call entertainment.” – David Hasselhoff
“Totally unbelievable” – Scott Mills, Radio 1
“You have to go and see this.” – Graham Norton
“The Circus of Horrors completely WOWED the audience.” - The Daily Mail
“A Bloody Great Night Out.” - The Times
“Freaking awesome” - The Sun
Advance booking is not required.
Multiple purchases permitted.
Duration: approx. 2hrs 30mins.
Unreserved seating will be allocated on a first come, first serve basis on arrival.
Suitable for ages 14+; those aged 16yrs and under must be accompanied by an adult.
Please note: show contains some nudity and language of an adult nature, it is not suitable for children.
Line-up is subject to change.
Wheelchair access available; please contact venue directly if you require disabled access.
Tickets must be printed for redemption; please print your ticket and bring along with you to avoid disappointment.
Ticket is non-refundable unless event is cancelled.
Ticket is not exchangeable for cash or valid with any other offers.
Images used for illustrative purposes only.