Rocky Horror Picture Show plus dinner & cocktails at Sloans
Sloans, 108 Argyle Street, G2 8BG
- tickets sold
18:30 Saturday 3rd August
Share with friends
One ticket to EatFilm presents Rocky Horror Picture Show at Sloans, City Centre; includes a main course and themed cocktail of your choice while you enjoy the cult classic musical
Let’s do the time warp again!
- One ticket to EatFilm presents Rocky Horror Picture Show
- Watch the cult classic 1975 musical movie which follows a sweet couple as they stumble upon the wild, eerie mansion of Dr. Frank-N-Furter
- Starring Tim Curry, Susan Sarandon, Meat Loaf and more!
- Includes your pick of themed cocktail from a Time Warp, Riff Raff or Sweet Transvestite
- Tuck into mains such as Sloans’ legendary macaroni cheese, chilli cheese dog with fries or a sweet potato curry
- Held in the stunning surrounds of Sloans, smack bang in the City Centre
- The Scots Magazine calls EatFilm at Sloans "a great choice for a quirky date night in Glasgow"
Questions about this event
- 108 Argyle Street,
- Tel: 0141 221 8886
A Glaswegian institution, Sloans is the city’s oldest bar and restaurant. Set within a Grade A listed building, it’s full of old-world charm with a gorgeous ballroom and plenty of original features to boot, making it the perfect spot for a cosy date night, night out with friends or refuelling after a day’s shopping.