Friends Quiz Night at Sloans
Sloans, 108 Argyle Street, G2 8BG
- tickets sold
18:30 Wednesday 6th November
This deal is part of itison us which helps support brilliant local charities.
Share with friends
Friends Quiz Night at Sloans; celebrate the 25th anniversary of the show with a themed cocktail on arrival plus buffet
Oh. My. God.
- One ticket to a Friends Quiz Night at Sloans
- Includes a delicious themed cocktail on arrival, choosing from the likes of An Unagi, Pivot! Pivot! or We were on a break!
- Plus a tasty buffet featuring Sloans’ legendary mac ‘n’ cheese, halloumi sticks, chicken fajitas, salad and more
- Test your knowledge and celebrate the 25th anniversary of the most popular TV sitcom in history!
- Sloans is Glasgow's oldest bar and restaurant in a perfect city-centre location
- 100% of itisoners would recommend and return
- Rated 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- 'An Unagi' – Casco Viejo, Cointreau and fresh lime
- 'Pivot! Pivot!' – Malibu, OVD and pineapple juice
- 'We were on a break!' – Prosecco and Chambord
Questions about this event
- 108 Argyle Street,
- Tel: 0141 221 8886
A Glaswegian institution, Sloans is the city’s oldest bar and restaurant. Set within a Grade A listed building, it’s full of old-world charm with a gorgeous ballroom and plenty of original features to boot, making it the perfect spot for a cosy date night, night out with friends or refuelling after a day’s shopping.