Explore after hours
13th Oct - Superstitious Space
- It's Friday the 13th, considered unlucky for some but you can join us as we delve into the deepest parts of space and explore the many superstitions around it
- As well as over 400 hand-on exhibits, you can enjoy a planetarium show, meet the experts, Science on the Spot and workshops
- The resident DJ will be providing live music and there will be plenty of street food and bars to add to the mix
17th Nov - Prehistoric Fire and Fossils
- Take a stroll back through the prehistoric period to explore all things dinosaurs, fire and fossils!
- Take part in a dino-dig and watch their amazing Flame On science show
- The resident DJ will be creating a 'Fire in the Disco' with some stomping disco greats and there will be plenty of street food, cocktails, bars and drinks even a caveman would devour
9th Dec - Winter Wonderland
- Tis the season to be jolly so get ready for some merriment as you celebrate the season with some after-hours festivities
- Join Santa on a Starry Adventure in the Planetarium, catch the Christmas Science Show, Meet the Experts and join in a festive workshop
- Wander round the festive market and bag some fabulous presents before hitting the dance floor where the resident DJ will be spinning some Christmas crackers
- There will be joyfulness in abundance with a selection of street food vendors, cocktails, bars and much more!
Glasgow Science Centre Lates
- Sneak into Glasgow Science Centre after hours where you'll be free to roam all the interactive exhibits, child-free, with a drink in hand!
- For an evening that goes beyond the ordinary, make Science Lates your next date night with friends!