Santa’s magical Glenskirlie Castle experience
Glenskirlie Castle, Kilsyth Road, Banknock, FK4 1UF
- tickets sold
11:30 Sunday 3rd December
Starts at 11:30, 14:30, and 17:30
Share with friends
About this event
We know an elf who loves to sing. Apparently, he’s a wrapper.
Get swept up by the magic of Christmas, as you join Santa and the elves for a magical breakfast or afternoon tea at Glenskirlie Castle where you'll meet Santa, discover some of his best-kept Christmas secrets, and even get an early Christmas present to take home!
Feel the magic!
- One adult or child ticket to meet Santa and see his secret Scottish distribution centre
- Enjoy a festive breakfast or afternoon tea with the elves
- Take home an early Christmas present with a gift from Santa to take away: a special book about your wee one's special festive visit to Glenskirlie Castle, signed by Santa himself
- Tour round Santa’s secret control and planning room and learn some of Santa’s sleigh-science secrets
- Tuck into some delicious food in the castle’s impressive dining hall with the magical elves, who keep Santa stocked-up with Christmas miracle magic
- Meet Santa himself for the ultimate Christmas day out!
- Fantastic way to make special Christmas memories with your little ones
Advance booking is not required.
Multiple purchases permitted.
Duration: approx. 1hr 30mins.
Seating will be on a first come first served basis.
Suitable for all ages; children up to 1 year go free but must sit on parent's knee / high chair during dining.
Children are classed as 12 years and under, 12 years+ are classed as adults and will require an adult ticket.
Breakfast is served buffet style and will have a selection of cereals, fruits, yoghurts, pastries and juices. Plus a full Scottish breakfast with choice of tea or coffee.
Afternoon tea will be a selection of sandwiches, scones with cream & homemade jams, cakes, tea or coffee for adults & hot chocolate for children.
Menu is subject to change.
Vegetarian, vegan, gluten / wheat, dairy free and halal options are available.
Tickets must be printed for redemption; please print your ticket and bring along with you to avoid disappointment.
Ticket is non-refundable unless event is cancelled.
Ticket is not exchangeable for cash or valid with any other offers.
Images used for illustrative purposes only.