Hogmanay party at Blue Dog
Blue Dog, 151 West George Street, G2 2JJ
- usually £10.00
- save 30%
- tickets sold
21:00 Monday 31st December
Share with friends
If your Hogmanay plans so far are a family-size pack of Twiglets and watching Jackie Bird on the telly, then today’s event is the one for you.
Kick off 2019 in style with a ticket, including two cocktails, to Blue Dog’s brilliant night of entertainment to bring in the bells.
- One ticket
- Includes two delicious cocktails
- Take your pick of cocktails from the likes of Mojitos, Bellinis, Strawberry Daiquiris, French Martinis and Cosmopolitans or swap the cocktail for a glass of Prosecco or a pint of beer
- See in the bells with entertainment on the piano from Alex Yovannovich between 10pm and 2am
- Blue Dog is a New York-style piano bar renowned for its live entertainment and fabulous drink selection
- The venue stays open until 4am, meaning there’s plenty of time to celebrate the start of 2019!
Questions about this event
- Blue Dog
- 151 West George Street,
- Tel: 0141 229 0707
The Award Winning Blue Dog opened its doors in 2003 and instantly became Glasgow’s premier cocktail destination. Throughout the years the drinks List and decor may have changed, but the unmistakable quality of service, wide array of wines & spirits, & outstanding live entertainment have maintained Blue Dog’s place as the best late night bar in Glasgow.