Hotel Indigo’s New Year’s Eve pre-party, City Centre
Hotel Indigo Glasgow, 75 Waterloo Street, G2 7DA
- usually £30.00
- save 50%
- tickets sold
Monday 31st December
Share with friends
£15 instead of £30 for one ticket to Hotel Indigo's New Year's Eve pre-party, City Centre; see out 2018 in style with pre-drinks, burgers, live music & entertainment in a 4* venue - save 50%
About this event
It’s the same every year – you plan for where you want to be when the ball drops just so you’re not stuck watching Jackie Bird on the telly but what about the lead-up?
Take the hassle out of arranging taxis for everybody this year with a New Year’s Eve pre-party at Hotel Indigo. Located in Glasgow’s City Centre, it’s the perfect place for a couple of tipples before heading out to bring in 2019 in style. Well, they do say start as you mean to go on, don’t they?
Pre-pare to pre-party with:
- One ticket
- Don’t end up with nowhere to go before you head out for the bells – start the night off in style with a New Year’s Eve pre-party!
- Forget the usual spread of sausage rolls – tuck into some worthy grub with one of eight ‘worldly’ burgers such as the USA, the Jamaican and the Scot to choose from
- Enjoy a tipple (or two) as you watch up-and-coming local musicians perform live acoustic tracks
- Once you’ve been fed, watered and put in the mood for a bit of dancing, get ready to hit the town as you embark into 2019!
- Takes place at Glasgow’s 4* Hotel Indigo which was named as a 2018 finalist in Prestige Hotel Awards’ Top 100 Hotels in Scotland
Sample burger menu
- All worldly burgers are served with a side of skinny fries:
- The Scot: beef burger with haggis, tomato, lettuce and whisky sauce
- The English: grilled sirloin steak with grilled mushrooms, tomato, lettuce and English mustard
- The Greek: lamb burger with feta cheese, tomato, olives and tzatziki sauce
- The USA: double beef burger with cheddar cheese, pickled gherkin, lettuce, tomato and blue cheese sauce
- The Jamaican: grilled jerk spiced chicken with pineapple, lettuce, red cabbage, and chilli sauce
- The German: chicken schnitzel with slaw, tomato, lettuce, BBQ sauce
- The Moroccan: chickpea burger with tomato, lettuce, citrus crème fraîche and harissa mayonnaise
- The Indian: grilled cauliflower with sour cream, tomato, crispy onion and BBQ sauce