Pirates Ahoy! sailings at Loch Katrine
Loch Katrine, Trossachs Pier, Loch Katrine, By Stirling, FK17 8HZ
- usually £16.50
- save up to 45%
- tickets sold
10:00 Saturday 21st July
Starts at 10:00, 11:30, 13:00, 14:30, and 16:00
Share with friends
About this event
What’s a pirate’s favourite letter? R? Nope, it’s C! You and your little Jack Sparrows can at least pretend you are on the sea this summer with today’s exciting event.
Avast ye mateys, set sail this summer on an hour-long voyage around the scenic Loch Katrine. Fun for all the salty sea-legged family, you'll accompany captains Sandy Bottom and Yo Ho Ho in search of the missing treasure of the loch. All that treasure-hunting is certainly no easy task and those voyaging to find it will be rewarded with a yummy ice cream.
- One child or adult ticket
- Enjoy a one-hour cruise around Loch Katrine onboard the Sir Walter Scott (1pm, 2:30pm, 4pm) or a 45 minute cruise on the Lady of the Lake (10am, 11:30 am)
- Child ticket includes treasure hunt and an ice cream
- Adult ticket includes parking and an ice cream
- Voyagers in pirate fancy dress welcomed!
- Perfect summer day out for the whole family
- Take in the stunning Trossachs landmarks such as Ben A’an, Ben Venue and Brenachoile
- Listen to the tales and legends of the loch as narrated by the knowledgeable crew
- Trip departs from Trossachs Pier