Santa’s Grotto at Morris Equestrian Centre
Morris Equestrian Centre, Meikle Mosside, Fenwick, Kilmarnock, KA3 6AY
- usually £15.00
- save 33%
- tickets sold
09:30 Sunday 9th December
Starts at 09:30, 10:00, 10:30, 11:00, and 11:30
Share with friends
£10 instead of £15 for 1 child plus 1 adult ticket to Santa’s Grotto at Morris Equestrian Centre, Kilmarnock
It’s a little known fact that Santa doesn’t always choose reindeer to do the Christmas rounds, sometimes he uses horses! Ok, we just made that up but he really does like horses!
You can have fun horsing around with the festive fellows at Morris Equestrian Centre. Get into the holiday mood with a festive breakfast before Santa's helpers whisk you away for a special treat.
Santa – I know him!
- One child and adult ticket
- Meet Santa, his elves and all those who make a magic Christmas possible!
- On arrival, you’ll get into the holiday spirit by enjoying a festive breakfast of cereals, fruits, yoghurts and pastries, alongside a hearty full Scottish breakfast with either tea or coffee
- Munch your breakfast whilst we show some classic festive programs to keep you entertained
- Once you’re ready, elves will meet you for a special Christmas treasure hunt
- Enjoy a day of festive fun with story-telling from the elves, a sneak peek at the magic grotto and a letter writing session for the kids to give Santa a magic wish list!
- Children on Santa’s nice list will get a free gift from the man himself
"The children had a wonderful day - thank you to all at Morris."
"The whole experience was fantastic with wonderful staff who were very attentive to my boys. Would recommend to anyone."
"This wasn’t what I expected, it was much better; very educational and fun at the same time.”