SMAC – Scottish Macaroni Appreciation Club
Sloans, 108 Argyle Street, G2 8BG
- tickets sold
19:00 Wednesday 27th March
Share with friends
One ticket to SMAC – Scottish Macaroni Appreciation Club; inc 4 servings of gourmet mac and cheese, plus fries and salad
Is it possible to love mac n’ cheese more than your other half? We won’t tell them if you don’t…
Set hearts fluttering with a ticket to SMAC at Sloans and feast on a selection of four mac n’ cheese dishes, served with skinny fries and salad – the perfect night for mac addicts!
- One ticket to SMAC – Scottish Macaroni Appreciation Club
- Tuck into four servings of different macs plus fries and salads
- Vote for your favourite mac which will then take pride of place as Sloans’ mac of the month
- Show your love for all things mac by beginning the evening pledging allegiance to the mac
- Free entry into a raffle to win mac lovers’ goodies
- Includes a membership card which gives you 20% off mac at Sloans when you show your card
- Dine in Sloans, Glasgow’s oldest bar and restaurant
- Sloans' legendary mac
- Philly cheese steak with carmelised onion mac
- Sweet potato, roast veg and sweet chilli sauce mac (V)
- Mystery mac
All macs served with fries and salad.
Questions about this event
- 108 Argyle Street,
- Tel: 0141 221 8886
A Glaswegian institution, Sloans is the city’s oldest bar and restaurant. Set within a Grade A listed building, it’s full of old-world charm with a gorgeous ballroom and plenty of original features to boot, making it the perfect spot for a cosy date night, night out with friends or refuelling after a day’s shopping.