Loch Katrine Pirates Ahoy cruise
Loch Katrine, Trossachs Pier, Loch Katrine, By Stirling, FK17 8HZ
- usually £13.50
- save up to 34%
- tickets sold
10:00 Saturday 20th July
Starts at 10:00, 11:30, 12:30, 13:00, 14:30 and 6 other times.
Other dates for this event
Share with friends
One child or adult ticket for a Pirates Ahoy cruise at Loch Katrine; become a pirate and enjoy the stunning scenery at the perfect day out for the whole family
- One child or adult ticket for a Pirates Ahoy cruise
- Enjoy a one-hour cruise around Loch Katrine onboard the Sir Walter Scott (1pm, 2:30pm, 4pm) or a 45 minute cruise on the Lady of the Lake (10am, 11:30am, 12:30pm)
- Child ticket includes treasure hunt and an ice cream
- Adult ticket includes parking and an ice cream
- Take in the stunning Trossachs landmarks such as Ben A’an, Ben Venue and Brenachoile
- Captains Sandy Bottom and Yo Ho Ho have lost their pirate crews and both will be sunk in the race to find the treasure of the loch, unless they can find some willing new pirate recruits!
- Voyagers in pirate fancy dress welcomed!
- Perfect summer day out for the whole family
- Relax in the on-board heated saloons and settle in with a drink and snack while listening to the tales and legends of the loch as narrated by the knowledgeable crew
- Trip departs from Trossachs Pier, just over an hour from Glasgow and 90 minutes from Edinburgh and Dundee in the most scenic and picturesque location
- The pier is home to a retail shop, glamping lodges and the newly refurbished The Steamship Café, serving lunch, afternoon tea and coffee overlooking the loch
- Rated 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- 100% of itisoners would recommend and return