Festive fun: The reindeer experience
- Two of Santa's little helpers have flown all the way from the North Pole to bring a little magic to Crieff Hydro's 900 acre estate
- Resident reindeer experts will be on hand to give you lots of fun facts and information - you'll know more than Old Saint Nick before the days out
- Get up close and personal with these incredible animals as you enjoy a walk around the enclosure
- Their pen is specially designed to keep the reindeer safe and happy with free access to their own food, water and hay plus shelter from the weather
- Snap a selfie at the end to commemorate the special day!
Multi award-winning Crieff Hydro Hotel
- Presented with a prestigious Gold Laurel Award in celebration of their 150th anniversary at this year's Scottish Hotel Awards, where they also bagged Scottish Family Hotel of the Year
- Featured on the Best Independent Venue Shortlist at the 2019 CHS Awards and named the top family-friendly hotel in LateRooms.com's Simply The Guest Awards UK 2017
- Family friendly resort with over 60 indoor and outdoor activities plus 6 places to eat
- Home to four friendly Alpacas, Chewpaca, Harry Potter, Ghost and Casper, a trip to Crieff Hydro is one you'll never forget!
- From ziplines and swings to giant jumping pillows, Glen's Adventure Park will keep kiddies (big and small) entertained for hours
- Complete with a giant tube slide, Glen's Fort will provide endless fun - and the most epic game of hide and seek ever
- Awarded 3 ticks by The Travel Guide – the top accolade available by Scotland the Best, held by only two resorts in the newest edition!
- Rated 4/5 on TripAdvisor